When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Iwc Aquatimer Chronograph Cousteau Divers

PureTime

Looks pretty good. The inner bezel, where the numbers go from 5,10 -> 55. They need to be moved a fraction inwards towards the dial. On the rep, they are sitauted smack in the middle. If you see the gen, they are about a 1/3 away from the inside. Is only a fraction, but a flaw that is noticeable.

post-5806-1175997459_thumb.jpgHey ANGUS..the new pics look great. As you have told us to give you, our input...I went ahead and made a jpeg using your photo and added in what I would like to see changed. They are very nit-picking things, Not really a big deal but in order for us to call it perfect, I think we have to get it done..Everyone else in the forums,(esp. uziuzi) if you see something I didnt add please let me know and I will add it right away. I only did the face of the watch maybe others can do the crown, back and strap and send them to Angus(puretime2005@gmail.com). I will send this to puretime after I get feedback from the forums. Just want to include everything before I send it to Angus. Im sure I am missing some stuff or maybe the stuff that I gripe about is just my imagination..Please let me know...

his says "wooden graphic caseback"

i wonder if it is real wood or just a sticker...

I sent Josh an email:

Hi Joshua,

I noticed you've got the long anticipated IWC coming soon to your site. I have a few questions.

Is the wood on the back REAL wood or just a graphic?

Do you have a price set on this watch yet?

Will there be a Swiss and Asian version?

Thanks,

Xac

Hi,

The caseback is real wood insert.. Same construction like the genuine.. I have not got the prices yet..It will not be cheap though..

Swiss movt should be avail for this watch..

Once info is in, I will update on my web and send out the mailers.. Stay tuned.

Thanks

Joshua

Looks like Joshua is planning on launching the current version.

http://watchwindersworld.com/aaiwc-coming-weeks-p-2780.html

Well, that's really cool (NOT)...

Angus starts this thread and keeps us updated all the way through with specs and progress, in touch with the manufacturer all the way through, and YOU come out with a link to the competition's web site...

If that's not the epitome of thread crapping, I don't know what is. Shame on you. :thumbdown:

Well, that's really cool (NOT)...

Angus starts this thread and keeps us updated all the way through with specs and progress, in touch with the manufacturer all the way through, and YOU come out with a link to the competition's web site...

If that's not the epitome of thread crapping, I don't know what is. Shame on you. :thumbdown:

They are in this deal together, you think josh and andrew aren't involved in all this... WAKE UP.

I meant in no way to detract any sales from Angus. I was simply trying to show that it looks like the factories have finalized the design at it's current state. I mean, seriously, I'm pretty sure everyone here has been to Joshua's website and would figure this out eventually.

I will not buy this becasue i like better the models whit braclet but it looks damn good, i saw org last week :)

Although Josh and Andrew are no doubtedly involved with the watch too - Angus gets my vote as he has been involved in keeping us all updated.

Cant wait - fingers crossed its under $300 for non swiss!

Guys

What I can say about this after inspecting the prototype when I met up with the Maker is that this is going to be the ultimate IWC replica that will WOW you guys away.

The things which are currently been improved:

1. Rubber Strap (Earlier version was not sitting too nicely on the watch)

2. The Lume Markers will be improved but as Angus mentioned, maybe it will not be as good as genuine.

3. The Dial color is SPOT ON. Double AR is very strong like the genuine.

4. The Case Back with the wooden hull with Glass on top of it is spot on also.

5. Last thing.... 2 weeks.... Let's sit out and wait. =)

Have a nice day, pals..

ANDREW

Edited by trustywatchguy