When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lottery Winners

Admin

After a record selling lottery (the lottery was initially sold out after 90 minutes) we have some winners;

http://lottery.rwg.cc/winners.php

Congratulations!!

The winners of the free tickets will be contacted by me when the next lottery is about to start. The members who won a 6 month free membership will have this added to their account within 24 hours.

And just for the record, since I am guessing there will be some speculations since a member of the moderating team won the first prize: The moderators are allowed to participate. They have seeked the members approval before we arranged the first RWG lottery a long time ago. If anybody has any doubts about the automated lottery script that selects the winners, I will be glad to take them on a tour and show them how things work, and how the only thing I do is push a button where it says "Draw winners".

Why would anyone speculate just becaues a mod won... twice :whistling:

Just kidding :) Good to see the raffle went well!

BTW I am confused... the next lottery will have no limit on tickets but will only have 500 tickets available?

Well, the script that I use needs to have some numbers to be able to generate lottery tickets. I have to set a number range and the script generates the lottery numbers in between these two numbers...Doesn't have to be 500 tickets...I can set whatever I want, but the script needs a set number of tickets to relate to. Not sure if that is a good explanation....If not, let me know and I'll try better...it's 2.25 am here now...I am off to bed, so don't expect any replies until later tomorrow (my time ;))

Ok I'm a little shell shocked here, to win not once but twice is just incredible.

However it's the PO chrono I wanted and now it's mine I have no hesitation in telling everyone that I will be giving the 6 Month membership away in a soon to be announced competition........I just need to think one up.......suggestions would be helpful :)

Thanks Pure Time for sponsoring the watch and thanks RWG for being the best rep board on the planet. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken

Ok I'm a little shell shocked here, to win not once but twice is just incredible.

However it's the PO chrono I wanted and now it's mine I have no hesitation in telling everyone that I will be giving the 6 Month membership away in a soon to be announced competition........I just need to think one up.......suggestions would be helpful :)

Thanks Pure Time for sponsoring the watch and thanks RWG for being the best rep board on the planet. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken

Ken, I must say that I do think you deserve to win. You have contributed quite abit to this forum, and I guess karma has paid off! ;)

Congrats my friend...Well Deserved!

And yes, this is the best watch forum on the planet!

-MM

Ken, I must say that I do think you deserve to win. You have contributed quite abit to this forum, and I guess karma has paid off! ;)

Congrats my friend...Well Deserved!

And yes, this is the best watch forum on the planet!

-MM

Karma?? I guess it helps to buy 20% of the tickets also ;)

Ah well, no prize for me (again).... :(

However, many congrats to the winners, and well done to the sponsors too! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

To be honest, for me it's just a bit of fun and a way to show my support for the forum in a small financial way. Maybe one day I will get lucky.... :whistling:

Ken

how about whoever can come up with a forum name that most sounds like foo-baaaand

actually i don't want it ;) i like paying.

the chrono woud have been cool though ;(

i still haven't seen how much the tickets were :) anyway

how about whoever can come up with a forum name that most sounds like foo-baaaand

actually i don't want it ;) i like paying.

the chrono woud have been cool though ;(

i still haven't seen how much the tickets were :) anyway

Tickets were $5 each (I think)

I never participated cause I wan't sure we could, but Ken proved me wrong... :lol: