When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Christmas Competition

KB

Now not all of you will know that I won a 6 Month supporter upgrade in the recent raffle but I have decided to give it away as I am happy with my current deal of paying $5 a Month.

Ok so you can't just throw a dart at the moniter and say whoever it stick on get the upgrade (moniters are bloody expensive :blink: ) so I've got together a little competition.

This comp is the classic search and find type and here's the details...

Somewhere throughout the board we have hidden away a nice big Mother loving Santa, your job is to find him, now I'm sure with enough digging you can find a number of different Santa's however I know what ours looks like and the first member to PM me the correct location of our Santa wins the 6 Month upgrade.

The competition is open to everyone as supporters can have the upgrade added on to the end of their current membership.

So go for it folks :Jumpy:

Ken :)

Ok clue time.....................When you think of his home in the barren wastes of the North Pole you will realise that Santa likes to keep a low profile, so you will not find him in any of the busy areas of the board.

Ken

Hey why no interest here, surely there's many ordinary members that to be upgraded for free for 6 Months? :blink:

Ok another clue;..................Santa flies through the sky so to find him you need to look up. :)

Ken

Ok I refuse to just hand this out someone has to look for Santa. <_<

Anyway as we all know it's Santa's magic Sleigh and Reindeers which links him from town to town.

If it doesn't go of this time I will tell Thomas to simply cancel the prize. :rolleyes:

Ken