When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Back from a trip to the Spa

Nanuq

It's starting to look legitimately 50+ years old now.  But I have to start over on the bezel ... I bent the last one. 

I know, I know ... how do you BEND a bezel?  Fricken polar bears!

:bangin:

Nope, not cc33's dial, so far I've been unsuccessful "convincing" him to part with one.  But there are ways, oh yes indeed.

post-32-0-53116400-1392073717_thumb.gif

That one is a highly modified MQ dial.  I'm actually very pleased with how it came out.  It will do, unless someone has an unfortunate accident.   :spiteful:

Thank you sir, that means a lot coming from you. :notworthy:

Now keep your eyes on the pocket watch as it swings back and forth ... baaaack and forth .... you're getting sleepy, sleeeeeeeepy ... so very very sleepy ....

V6? Nah, it's little brother's son's cousin's nanny has a V6. Try again baby! :tu:

"Kai Grundt’s V8 snow blower raises the bar on the traditional snow blower in every respect. With electric start, electric block heater, antifreeze heater and eight cylinders, it has no drive belts to freeze up and you’ll never get bored with the job as the 454 cubic inch big block Chevrolet V8 produces 412 horsepower, 430 foot pounds of torque and can throw snow 50 feet at just 3500 rpm. Nor will you get cold as the machine has been ingeniously designed to route the engine coolant through the handle bars, with the rear mounted, enclosed radiator keeping the operator nice and cosy."