When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The attitude of some members and false accusations!

dwswatches

I have not dealt with you, dwswatches, but from what I see, you have got 10 positive and 0 negative feedback, so that is to your credit.

Also, you have been around a lot longer than I have, so I am not in the position to judge your credibility based on historical transactions.

I would just like to say that I would feel uneasy dealing with you if bank transfer is the only option you offer your buyers. 

this is not against you, but my policy is unless a amember has been around for a while and has made a contribution to the forum with useful postings, as well as good feedback from other members, the use of bank transfers and WU are non starters for me.

• Like 2

Well, this is the original posting of FXAndy: http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/2004-ripped-off-now-sorted/

You can think what you want, but other members would disagree as I have now sold most of the watches I listed to clear, and you can then see the feedback from then. Hopefully then you will all give me an apology!

Thanks for posting the original concern of FXrAndy.

It further reinforces that you are a questionable character at best and have over the years in the industry participated in questionable activities.

1) Andy paid you through paypal for a watch.

2) Paypal locked your account

3) Even though Andy paid money through paypal as you had instructed you refused to send agreed upon watch because you had a problem with paypal (Not Andy's problem)

4) Andy got Paypal to favor him in the dispute but suddenly the money was gone even though you said you never received it.

Unfortunately you never came to defend yourself and your actions then seem quite nefarious.

I'm actually quite sorry for the people who for the savings of a few dollars decided to purchase from you instead of a TD. I hope that they will receive their promised items and they don't get swindled as bank payment has no recourse.

fraggle42, all your doing is going on one discrepency many years ago, I actually i think there was a post regarding this at teh time. Anyway, all your doing is back up what I have said about some people's attitude on here. Again, in stead of making unfounded comments which are not true, if you don't like then simply do not buy!

You appear to be getting yourself mixed up.

First you say that this information is "one discrepancy", so you are admitting it was an issue, and then you say it's "unfounded" and "not true".

As it is true, as you admit it, it is neither unfounded not "not true".

So removing your conflicting statements, what we are left with it "Fraggle, do not buy from me." which I have absolutely no problem doing at all.

• Like 2

I bought the sub of op last week all went well and would not hesitate to buy off him again. Yes the bank transfer issue had me thinking after having been scammed in the past (not by anyone on here) but his explaination to me seemed ok. Surely if your not happy a transaction don't do it but I don't think its fair to publicly flame a guy due to 'suspicions' or opinions if youve had a bad experience share it to forewarn others is that not how it works?

I bought the sub of op last week all went well and would not hesitate to buy off him again. Yes the bank transfer issue had me thinking after having been scammed in the past (not by anyone on here) but his explaination to me seemed ok. Surely if your not happy a transaction don't do it but I don't think its fair to publicly flame a guy due to 'suspicions' or opinions if youve had a bad experience share it to forewarn others is that not how it works?

That's fine, and I'm glad you got a seamless transaction. However, I don't feel like you or anyone else here on the forum needs to come on and start a thread about how "I got screwed over by XYZ member on a watch deal" and then say that you paid them by WU or bank transfer. Everyone here has been informed that the folks need to do their due diligence before a deal, that includes evaluating the payment method and the history of the seller. WU and Bank transfers have very limited "Claw back" provisions, and I can assure you that by the time you figure out the deal has gone south, those provisions have long since expired. So if you chose to use those payment methods, you better darn sure do your homework ahead of time and if you don't, don't expect a lot of sympathy from folks here.  

• Like 1

I think ive been here for about 2months give or take, in that time ive learnt more than i could ever imagined about reps,  ive also spent close to 10K with various members on here and they know who they are, they are trustworthy and honest, and PP is always the mode of payment, i wouldnt pay anyone via Direct credit at all for a rep. and considering i have family that work in Banking , you or anyone else with have absolutley ZERO chance of getting the funds back.

I have many Gen's and yes they have been paid for by direct credit / upon reciept of a tax invoice to me.  and the people ive bought of have been in the game for over a decade.

Theres and old saying

"Buy the Seller not the watch"

Cheers

DW

I understand your point, but this is a community and it's about sharing your PERSONAL opinions, good & bad.

Just because you had a good experience with the OP, doesn't mean he's all straight and others have had the same experience with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was interested in a watch from dswatches but will not do a bank transfer, so asked his location so that I could collect. The response was he's not giving his details out on a rep forum! Apparently, he's in the south of England, yep so am I. I could have collected and paid cash, but he won't deal with me as I asked to collect. Personally, I won't deal with this kind of seller.

Yes, I won't deal with you. I've sold the watches anyway to buyers who went on my feedback, not a load of rubbish spoken about on  here, why would I give out my address? Most people wouldn't, you know that replicas aren't exactly legal! The South of England is a big place, and looking at your user name, I would suggest that you are in the South West of the UK, which is still quite away from me!

I'm in Cornwall, as you've probably guessed. I didn't criticise you regarding your feedback and you won't sell to me for what reason exactly? Maybe because I'd lost interest due to your defensive nature. I did say GLWS, trying to be civil but you feel the need to put in the last word. You don't know me and I don't know you, but we could have met in a cafe close to you. And, FYI I travel extensively around the south of the UK so it's probable that I could have collected from you. Now, I bear no ill feeling towards you, but I do find your attitude (towards me) strange.