When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

anyone applies makeup?

the_game

Interesting topic.  Had to wear it on TV for a show, but never on my own.  I don't have a problem with others wearing it, just not something I would do.  Like others have stated, do use sunblock on the face, moisturizer for the beard, and the same green bottle POLO cologne I have worn since I was 13 years old.  

Big D, that cracked me up, I cannot stop laughing.

Interesting topic.  Had to wear it on TV for a show, but never on my own.  I don't have a problem with others wearing it, just not something I would do.  Like others have stated, do use sunblock on the face, moisturizer for the beard, and the same green bottle POLO cologne I have worn since I was 13 years old.  

Big D, that cracked me up, I cannot stop laughing.

Yea yea yea ;) I seen you with the new range of lipstick for men....

Remember? I was at the counter buying cream for my roids? 

• 3 weeks later...

Living in Nevada dries out your skin and as I'm in my 50's, a tad vain, I use eye firming cream, a face moisturizer, and eye brow pencil to touch up the grey , which I have no grey on my head.

Oh and I also use bright red lipstick and cover my ass in total with it. Sorry, just had to get ridiculous as you all know.. :g:

post-3251-0-83186700-1398504865_thumb.jp

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

not full routine that your wife/ girlfriend does but something basic?

I sometimes for important meetings use menpen. But when there is a big function or party go little ahead and apply primer+ foundation+ concealer. Only my gf knows that I apply and no one has looked at me in funny way (at least i think).

I expect comments like real men dont use make up and all.

Mate... come on!!!! I've heard it all now.

When I was am early teen, I had an acne problem sometimes I'd lighten the affect with a dab of my mom's foundation... it felt icky  :wacko:​ 

A year or so back, I was in a TV commercial and the slathered the stuff on... it felt icky  :wacko:

Here in Bangkok, the ladyboys wear makeup... you need to be careful of what you end up with!

post-212-0-89392800-1426815609_thumb.jpgpost-212-0-69462700-1426815616_thumb.jpgpost-212-0-24082800-1426815622_thumb.jpgpost-212-0-32867400-1426815628_thumb.jpgpost-212-0-21014500-1426815633_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

not full routine that your wife/ girlfriend does but something basic?

I sometimes for important meetings use menpen. But when there is a big function or party go little ahead and apply primer+ foundation+ concealer. Only my gf knows that I apply and no one has looked at me in funny way (at least i think). 

I expect comments like real men dont use make up and all. 

Are you f****** kidding me? Come on dude... :nono:

• Like 1