When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

anyone applies makeup?

the_game

not full routine that your wife/ girlfriend does but something basic?

I sometimes for important meetings use menpen. But when there is a big function or party go little ahead and apply primer+ foundation+ concealer. Only my gf knows that I apply and no one has looked at me in funny way (at least i think). 

I expect comments like real men dont use make up and all. 

LOL you're intrepid enough to share the fact. I use sunblock sometimes, being in a tropical country and all, but no make up of any sort.

You might be interested to know that in Japan and Korea, it is common for men to use foundation or other forms of make-up.. these are generally lighter than the ones used for women though. ;)

Holy mother of god a question we Got a brave soul here ;)

The kidding aside i have had make up on sommetimes in my life but Always because i have been in the news and have done some interviews about planes and etc

There is a saying ugly girls Got make up ugly guys are [censored]

To each their own. I have never personally worn it myself, but take no issue with anyone who does. I think it's rude to call a fellow less than a man for his personal grooming habits. Just my two cents.

• 3 weeks later...

Checked it out and "men pen" seems pretty reasonable... I mean, if you have a huge blemish in say, your forehead, and there is a simple way to hide it ( i mean, blemishes doesn't look too nice), why wouldn't you? Cant see why.

Its ridiculous to say what people should and shouldn't do based on your own habits, it is the 22nd century after all... Should all women wear skirts as well and all men should wear suits like it was the 40s? Come on guys. 

I would consider my self incredibly "metro" and I've never even heard of this. I would also never do it. How did you even find it?

That said to each his own. As long as you feel better wearing it then without, wear away. Unless you start putting lipstick on, then I'd see a psychiatrist. :-)