When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bought this for around 10us dollars good deal or not :)?

Ezio

Hey guys i just went to a garage sale across the street and bought this for around 10 dollars how good a rep is it

need you watch/ rolex Experts to chim in

Now to the pictures

Thanks for the help my friends

Best regards Simon

post-61085-0-88466500-1395667206_thumb.j

post-61085-0-58391900-1395667276_thumb.j

post-61085-0-27542800-1395667298_thumb.j

post-61085-0-76078100-1395667362_thumb.j

post-61085-0-68324200-1395667407_thumb.j

post-61085-0-74081900-1395667427_thumb.j

post-61085-0-53956500-1395667463_thumb.j

post-61085-0-62596200-1395667485_thumb.j

Use a rubber ball and try to turn the caseback to the left and it should open with the torque. Btw really bad rep but still there are people that have no clue and would not see that this is a rep haha..check the movement but definitely don't invest any money or time in it since as aforementioned too much is very wrong ;)

Mod it into a fantasy watch new dial and oh yes take that damn sticker off the backcase and replace the crystal or try to remove the date mag ! that way you will have a cool watch that cost you next to nothing, a little bit of beveling on the case edges rafflestime has cheap dials and hands ! i see it as a snowflake sub !!

Edited by aeromatic
  • Like 1

Use a rubber ball and try to turn the caseback to the left and it should open with the torque. Btw really bad rep but still there are people that have no clue and would not see that this is a rep haha..check the movement but definitely don't invest any money or time in it since as aforementioned too much is very wrong ;)

Thanks sputim thanks again for that great deal on the milgauss :D

I paid ten bucks for breakfast use a hammer if you feel like it! :hammer:

Hahahaha i might just try the rubber Ball first Mike haha

Mod it into a fantasy watch new dial and oh yes take that damn sticker off the backcase and replace the crystal or try to remove the date mag ! that way you will have a cool watch that cost you next to nothing, a little bit of beveling on the case edges rafflestime has cheap dials and hands ! i see it as a snowflake sub !!

I like your idea i really do but i Would need a guy to do that Any suggestions :p

looks great for $10 = £6.62 most people in my pub would think it was a gen if i told them

Yeah showed it to my major today he even Said i get way to Much money was hard not to laugh :p

I like your idea i really do but i Would need a guy to do that Any suggestions :p

Many members here that could carry out this work i am sure you can find someone close to you also mabe a local watchmaker could do it providing he is rep friendly !