When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Blue Black Bay in Basel

cousin_hub

I like it but this new BB has lost its vintage look , at the same time giving a fresh clean look that will appeal to the modern sub fan as well slightly leaning towards the pellagos styling a little bit more !

I have not seen in the flesh a gen BB but i find my rep BB very had to get to grips with the so called big crown the ribbing needs a bit more bite i find my fingers slipping when winding the watch or screwing tight the crown i would have liked the crown to have been slightly bigger to match the big case !!!

Wouldn´t be a bad option to have a transformer of sorts - have a choice. 

But of course the color on the crown dictates that a little. 

I wonder how the blue looks on the current red BB, i.e. gild/gold hands and indices with the blue bezel. 

Even though this is the same watch it´s kind of gearing towards a different demographic. 

A more "modern" non nostalgic demographic - in short the mass public!

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Clearly, Tudor has the better designers than parent Rolex these days.

Sign me up for a Blue Gen and Red Rep!

I agree. Rolex has made some stupid decisions lately. I'm still worked up over the white gold Pepsi.