When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So what happened last night?

bvc

It was a small problem with the admin staff GTG ... you know how it goes, a little akvavit, a little tomfoolery, someone gets out the mountain bike, gets set on fire, and crashes into the servers.  :drunk:

Fire-Bike-Jump.jpg

• Like 2

It's ok for me now, I just had to flush out my browsers cache & cookies.

I am wondering how many people are still left unable to log in cause of the stale cached data. Have made a post on RWG.bz with info on how to sort it in firefox.

• Like 1

Thanks fraggle, I guess that's how the information will have to disseminate. 

Johnny, I haven't heard from the Boss what happened.... I'm thinking it was a DNS hiccup.  I can't think of any reason for the cpanel to store information from failed login attempts, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to change the password for peace of mind?

Nanuq ... the site has had some DNS issues for a long time .... at least for me.

Most of the time when I first go to the site each day I get a 'server cannot be found' error, and the site will not come up until I have refreshed the page several times. It will eventually come up, but it takes several attempts. Has been that way for a long time.

I am on Brighthouse in Florida if that helps any.

Everything good from an i-device (for once). Didn't have to do anything, the forum loaded fine, even remembering my username and password.

Guys keep in mind over the years we have have the lowest down time of all the sites. ;)

PS followed closely by RWG bz,  we just edge them.

PSS if you look over there last time we were down for a few days they gave us an area and their mods said we don't have one for you guys because you hardly ever go down. :clap2:

It's ok for me now, I just had to flush out my browsers cache & cookies.

I am wondering how many people are still left unable to log in cause of the stale cached data. Have made a post on RWG.bz with info on how to sort it in firefox.

took me quite more time than You guys.

Thanks to Astonjenks who forwarded me this info I´m finally back.

Didn´t work without cleaning cache&cookies, had only complicated partial access and than back to that strange login screen.