When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Sea Hawk Poll Has Been Deleted!

FxrAndy

The Sea hawk Poll has been deleted by Richard Tracy for the bellow reasons

Quote RT

Hello,...

Yes, I marked that poll for deletion.

Reasons;

1. It falls under a total sports theme.

20mm in thickness eliminates it for dress, or executive wear.

2. It's popularity was distracting from watches that could win.

If you could be patient, the next watch we are going to rep

is in the sports - tool category.

Sorry, however if you wish to discuss the watch in more detail..

I am open.

Kevin

End Quote

:g:

Looks like all the supporters of the Sea Hawk will have to wait to see if this one gets off the grownd to see if there is a next time! :(

I too was looking forward to this.

Don't worry.. it's coming.. We just have the stack the dominos just right,..

If this watch were first.. the stack be in mis-aligment and the line would end

prematurely.. it's too top heavy..

To be honest, our 2nd request was supposed to be Total Dress...

but I shifted it to Sports-Tool... just because of the all the drama over this

Sea Hawk...

So please... everyone.. have patience,.. All good things, that are good things,

require Patience, & Timing ^_^

Don't worry.. it's coming.. We just have the stack the dominos just right,..

If this watch were first.. the stack be in mis-aligment and the line would end

prematurely.. it's too top heavy..

To be honest, our 2nd request was supposed to be Total Dress...

but I shifted it to Sports-Tool... just because of the all the drama over this

Sea Hawk...

So please... everyone.. have patience,.. All good things, that are good things,

require Patience, & Timing ^_^

There was drama over the Sea Hawk? What drama?

Should we have a who wants a dress watch poll? I don't wear a dress, so I'll vote no :lol:

There was drama over the Sea Hawk? What drama?

Should we have a who wants a dress watch poll? I don't wear a dress, so I'll vote no :lol:

"What drama ?" :brow: ?? ....if you only knew... which I think you do :whistling:

Yes,.. the plan was ..1. All Occasion 2. Dress 3. Sports 4. To be decided...

I know you are joking about the vote,.. but for those that take everything they read

literally,...We don't get a vote on that.... that's something I have to negotiate with Jay...

I guess soon we will see many Watch polls duying (... some of them mine too I guess).

Well , rules are the rules and there is no point on descructing other members on nice watches which cannot be replicted (with the existing rules). Lets focused on what can be done.

"What drama ?" :brow: ?? ....if you only knew... which I think you do :whistling:

Yes,.. the plan was ..1. All Occasion 2. Dress 3. Sports 4. To be decided...

I know you are joking about the vote,.. but for those that take everything they read

literally,...We don't get a vote on that.... that's something I have to negotiate with Jay...

@ Richard: You got a PM

RT: sorry... not sure how this is working exactly... but can we get either the rlx 5513 (matte dial, white letter, non-military; classic version) and/or the seamaster 2254.50 considered for this? i think although you could say they might be called sports, it's actually more accurate to call both of those all-occasion watches. not sure what's involved in getting them to be seriously considered / voted on, etc... :)

-- sorry again... went and read your polling-post... i get it... and i guess both the 5513 and 2254.50 are out if there are not supposed to be suggestions for improvements... even though all the existing ones are very close to silly reps at this point... crumbs! ;)

Edited by jsph

speaking of which -- there's no better advertisement than eunomian's recent post! please see "world's most perfect..."....

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=17057&hl=

.....this is only our first submission, and we do it with momentum in mind at Jay's request.

...knock on wood, we will be able to continue this, which will allow us more freedom

of choice.... which is our goal.

Regarding GP, however... AMK000 pointed me to this link:

http://www.girard-perregaux.com/collection...mp;id_montre=21

Which was exactly the information I requested several times before I had to delete the thread...

As you can see there are many in the GP line that are perfect for this first

project, .. which I say again for anyone that has not read any one of the many postings

I have made on this.. our search for a Never Replicated, 'All Occasion' watch, which shows

potential to be a mega seller.

Thanks Amk.. ;)

Regarding GP, however... AMK000 pointed me to this link:

http://www.girard-perregaux.com/collection...mp;id_montre=21

Which was exactly the information I requested several times before I had to delete the thread...

Sorry RT but i must have missed the request for information, i would have looked for it had i known, just out of interest would the fact the it is only 13.50mm and not 20mm high have made a difference on this poll? by the way i have no hidden agenda in the question it is your poll and i dont seek to change any thing, i am looking forward to the next poll so i can submit again.

Andy

Sorry RT but i must have missed the request for information, i would have looked for it had i known, just out of interest would the fact the it is only 13.50mm and not 20mm high have made a difference on this poll? by the way i have no hidden agenda in the question it is your poll and i dont seek to change any thing, i am looking forward to the next poll so i can submit again.

Andy

No problem Andy.. we are all busy people... :)

Yes the 13mm would be fine for this submission... and it's not too late to resubmit the model you

select.... ^_^

We have until Jan 2nd...

Also,... If you have yet to vote... Please do so.. It's a small but fun price to pay for helping to

give our board the power to select the watches we want built. ;)

No problem Andy.. we are all busy people... :)

Yes the 13mm would be fine for this submission... and it's not too late to resubmit the model you

select.... ^_^

We have until Jan 2nd...

Also,... If you have yet to vote... Please do so.. It's a small but fun price to pay for helping to

give our board the power to select the watches we want built. ;)

I think i will wait now for version 2, it would be too far behind the rest to start now, if any one else thinks it should be there then please feel free.

BTW i have voted on lots, That sinn is nice!