When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Forum`s War

jpmlora

They probably bought it as a gen, at gen pricing only to find out it was a rep. So, they where just pi$$ed at being stupid and where determined to prove it to the world :bleh:

- or -

Everyone needs a hobby :1a:

But seriously, how many folks that can buy a genuine Panerai spend there spare time aquiring rep PAMs so they can film them being nailed to a tree. I think most of these folks have better things to do... at least one would hope so. :whistling:

I bet those fat fu**ers nail each other in their when their not busy molesting inanimate objects. If they only new the truth.

"every time you break a rep.....no one gives a [censored]."

Now seriously lay off the twinkies, let your cousin out if your woodshed dungeon, and get your fat ass to the gym!!!!!!

Further, did it escape anyone else's attention that two gen watch purists are dismantling reps against the backdrop of what appears to be a doublewide trailer home? Ok, that's it, I am logging off, going home and immursing myself in a martini to subdue the white-hot hillbilly-killing rage I am feeling right now.

I mean you could transplant these guys right into fu**ing Deliverance....

"You sure gotta perty strap boy" "Squeel like an un-oiled movement!!"

ugh!

Further, did it escape anyone else's attention that two gen watch purists are dismantling reps against the backdrop of what appears to be a doublewide trailer home?

I was just about to say "Isn't that a trailer park?"

Seriously though how much of a dint do you think these clowns just make in the rep watch trade? :blink:

Ken

maybe they cant afford any better than a trailer park, because they spent all their lifetime savings on one panerai watch? No money for lipo either!

What a cruel remark... :)

If not for the stamped t-shirt or the tech equipment I would say that guy could be out of a Darwin's fantasy!