When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I know this is weird to share but aint that a [censored]

Ezio

So the story goes

My youngest son have been having foot warts 2 on he's left foot for a half year and we been to the doctor and They tried to remove it but it Kept coming back and we tried and we tried everything

Then i meet this guy from Kuwait here and tells me to use a banana peel to use at night with some tape

And Then remove in the morning and do it again and again and so on

8 days later my wife talked to my wife over the sat Phone and They are all gone aint that a [censored]

The reason i love meeting People from all over the World you learn everyday haha

I know its weird writting about but im lost for words its like magic in a banana haha

Just put duct tape over the wart and leave it. Couple weeks and it will be gone. I've done it on my hands and it works great.

What the [censored] nanuq where were you 6months ago haha

Duct tape didnt even know that one

Some 10 years back i had one on my foot used some brown acid stuff from the doctor went away in 3 months

You just leave the tape on until it falls off Then just put it on again gotta remember that if They will come on he's foot again we will try that one

The idea is that duct tape (or the banana peel) applied tightly eliminates airflow to the wart, and the skin gets all wet and weird and wrinkly and pruney there, and your immune system somehow detects that as a threat. So it sends in the self-defense mechanisms to seek and destroy the "invader".

Or something like that.....

The idea is that duct tape (or the banana peel) applied tightly eliminates airflow to the wart, and the skin gets all wet and weird and wrinkly and pruney there, and your immune system somehow detects that as a threat. So it sends in the self-defense mechanisms to seek and destroy the "invader".

Cool need to get myself a wart haha wanna try banana with tape on it :D haha

Pretty much any wart treatment is doing just that (except burning, cutting it off etc), activating the immune system to clear the virus that is causing the wart.

Yup - duct tape works very well. Duck tape, not so much.

There is actually a brand of duct tape called duck tape!

post-37023-0-53217000-1415972821_thumb.j

So just how drunk were you that you went to bed with that ugly duckling?!?

:bangin::partytime::bangin:

:lol: I checked tapatalk when I woke up and someone had to post that pic with the monstrous duck..

If you meant waking up and finding a real monstrosity in my bed next to me, yes, that happened once when I was 25 or so. 

Looking at her smudged make up and smeared lips, I thought that I had somehow travelled to Gotham City magically to sleep with The Joker's sister. 

Add this to the natural remedy: when I was 15yo, I had a kind of moped (look for Malaguti Fifty Top - an originally 50cm3 - 3.05 cubic inch liquid cooled 4 gears 2 stroke engine based one) that I tuned so heavily that from the original top speed 45km/h (28miles/h) in the end was running at top speed of 115km/h (68miles/h) and when the maximum torque was striking in, it was wheeling by itself in 1st and 2nd gears (sometimes even in 3rd one).

Therefore if I was partying with friends and getting drunk (here the laws on alcohol are much MUCH less strict than in USA and it's absolutely normal to have pubs full of guys/girls 15/16yo drinking beer) driving that beast was kind of risky... And a couple of times I managed to "wheel to death"  (wheeling and "OPS! I wheeled too much!!!") and landed down on my knees at 70/80km/h..

Well, I had them swollen and full of liquid many times, but I have always avoided to go through the syringe liquid extraction just binding over the knees a mixture of cabbage leaves and clay. The leaves take out the inflammation, and the clay "suck" out the liquid. 100% guaranteed working! :)

Usually falling off a bike onto your knees and you don't need a syringe to extract the liquid, the gravel has removed lots of the skin for you, and sometimes flesh and some bone :(

You must have learned the ways of falling on your knees!

Add this to the natural remedy: when I was 15yo, I had a kind of moped (look for Malaguti Fifty Top - an originally 50cm3 - 3.05 cubic inch liquid cooled 4 gears 2 stroke engine based one) that I tuned so heavily that from the original top speed 45km/h (28miles/h) in the end was running at top speed of 115km/h (68miles/h) and when the maximum torque was striking in, it was wheeling by itself in 1st and 2nd gears (sometimes even in 3rd one).

Therefore if I was partying with friends and getting drunk (here the laws on alcohol are much MUCH less strict than in USA and it's absolutely normal to have pubs full of guys/girls 15/16yo drinking beer) driving that beast was kind of risky... And a couple of times I managed to "wheel to death"  (wheeling and "OPS! I wheeled too much!!!") and landed down on my knees at 70/80km/h..

Well, I had them swollen and full of liquid many times, but I have always avoided to go through the syringe liquid extraction just binding over the knees a mixture of cabbage leaves and clay. The leaves take out the inflammation, and the clay "suck" out the liquid. 100% guaranteed working! :)

Nice tip gentle with all these health tips we should make a ask the doctor topic haha

I remember the days with my scooter tuned it to 135 haha those were the days Always had a passion for speed probably why i became a pilot :p

Salicylic acid (found in over the counter wart removers) works too, just requires patience and diligence in application.

My son tried that for ages didnt help sadly why i posted this because its Always Nice to know home remedies out there in to World

Usually falling off a bike onto your knees and you don't need a syringe to extract the liquid, the gravel has removed lots of the skin for you, and sometimes flesh and some bone :(

You must have learned the ways of falling on your knees!

Eheheh, maybe, but I had indeed scratches to the kneecap bone AND knees swollen like a handball ball for 15 days...