When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Doxa Black Lung for sale!

Nanuq

I'm afraid this one may hang around for a while!! Not sure that any Doxas will bring that price except a pristine Conquistador or T-graph with box and papers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I really miss my T-Graph. Should have never sold that one, or the GMT Sharkhunter either.

d1-1.jpg

010.jpg

Dave...

Yeah, I really miss my T-Graph. Should have never sold that one, or the GMT Sharkhunter either.

d1-1.jpg

010.jpg

Dave...

Something about the contemporary Doxas that never really resonated with me. Don't know why, as I like the old ones. I had both of the new version T-Graphs, as well as a GMT, a couple of Caribbean's, and several of the other new versions. The closest to the vintage, the 1200T was a keeper for a while but eventually, it got sold or traded. I have probably had 15-20 Doxas, and all I have left is the old pre 300T dive watch that's in Peter Millar's Book, a Coralline that my wife owns, also in Peter's book,and my old 300T Professional US Divers. The only one that I would buy today if I could find a "steal" would be a vintage 200 T-Graph.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, the details are all there to make me think that's a gen... that would make it #14 worldwide that I know of.

Shame it got so damaged! I can hear it saying though... "yeah you shoulda seen the OTHER guy!"

A lot of wishing on the seller's part.... :whistling:

Realistically its a $4,000 piece as it sits, because.... 1) it's iconic and, 2) there are only about 14 of them in the world.

Interestingly, 4 of them live here on RWG. :tu:

• Like 1