When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TD Updates?

pcardoza

Throwing this out for discussion....    

I'm not clear on how TD's are managed, but I would think that Ryan (Intime) should be considered for new TD status here.   All reviews I have seen, both here and on RWI, point to them as being a stellar dealer.   I personally have done one deal with them and could not have been more impressed.

Is there some process or protocol than needs to be followed?   Does the dealer have to request it?

• Like 1

I already tried to introduce here Tim (FatPanda from WatchFinder), TD from RWG next door.

I wrote to Nanuq or Mike who correctly addressed me to the Admin.

Si I wrote him. After 1 month with no reply I wrote him again. Again no reply (months have passed now).

So I gave up.

Some fresh blood would be nice for me too...

Ok I'm guessing that member 369 is Ryan.

So here is what happens Ryan, you need to put in a submission to the admin team, you can include a few good reviews if you like and then we will put it to a vote.

The Boss is currently doing some upgrades so I suspect he wont ad any new dealers until he is finished but going on the postings of our members you have an excellent chance of being listed here.

Ken

Just used Ryan too, really happy I did  ;)  great Qc process with them and very quick to get to me here in Uk. I'm not sure how we ask for more TD's to be added but I'm sure the guys are keeping an eye on our posts to see what's up, I've now used all of our TD's plus a few from other forums, to be fair they all offer a very similar service, atm Ryan is however my fav due to speed and quality of the pieces he has supplied.