When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New member, my collection

GolfPunk

But I would like to say that you are not on the right place. This is a nice forum for friendly people who appreciate each other and respect each other, no matter what kind of watch you wear, how many cars you own or how much money you make.

So if you would be so kindly, get your ass out of here.

Read the thread, I did not start the abuse

Members on here own all sorts of watches (lots of) genuine and "fake" as you put it. 

We just enjoy watches and our friendly community don't look down our noses at people.

Jealousy is a very BAD word, you [censored] pack of brave hard [censored] hiding behind the Internet....you can't even afford a real watch... you must be proper [censored] thick????
FAKE WATCHES ARE FOR THICK SCUM BAGS WHO CANT AFFORD A GOOD WATCH BECAUSE THEYRE TOO THICK TO GET A DECENT JOB.

Brave aren't you????

This sort of behaviour just makes you look like an ill informed idiot.

We have doctors, lawyers and fighter pilots on here amongst every other profession and we are not all 'thick scum bags' who are 'too thick to get a decent job' 

If you haven't been banned already please take the time to read through the forums and perhaps you will change your bigoted view of the world.

best of luck

Edited by dusk

I thought I posted last night right after you said "I despise Fakes" must have forgotten to hit the send button!!!

So here's' my spin on this. You are too stupid for words. Yo daddy must have given you the watches, because you obviously couldn't buy anything as expensive as these watches. How Long did it take for your little pea brain to register that you were perhaps in the wrong forum?

Just drop the ban hammer on this fool and let's get on with our discussions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members on here own all sorts of watches (lots of) genuine and "fake" as you put it.

We just enjoy watches and our friendly community don't look down our noses at people.

Jealousy is a very BAD word, you [censored] pack of brave hard [censored] hiding behind the Internet....you can't even afford a real watch... you must be proper [censored] thick????

FAKE WATCHES ARE FOR THICK SCUM BAGS WHO CANT AFFORD A GOOD WATCH BECAUSE THEYRE TOO THICK TO GET A DECENT JOB.

Brave aren't you????

This sort of behaviour just makes you look like an ill informed idiot.

We have doctors, lawyers and fighter pilots on here amongst every other profession and we are not all 'thick scum bags' who are 'too thick to get a decent job'

If you haven't been banned already please take the time to read through the forums and perhaps you will change your bigoted view of the world.

best of luck

Hi

My apologies...I was responding solely to the few posters who started abusing me.

I removed the offensive post but obviously not quick enough

GolfPunk, you know if you stick around you might learn some things and make some friends here.

Take a close look at the band on your Daytona.  Are you sure someone didn't sell you a replica band?  The color/tone of the steel is wrong and the end links don't fit the case properly.

See... that's the kind of knowledge you can gain here.  With an open mind.  I dare say there are people here who have forgot more about high end watches than most will ever learn.

Read the thread, I did not start the abuse

Actually I agree. You did not start the abuse.

But if you step into the forum decrying what we discuss in an absolute, bigoted and ill informed manner sir, you are going to get abused.

Just like my fellow member said, we have people of very respectable professions here. I'm willing to bet that a good number of us possess more earning power than you, and had you taken time to stay and mingle, you would have learnt that the genuine watch collections of some members here are far more spectacular than yours. Are you then a worthless scum just because you could not afford what they could? Of course not. So stop being judgemental here. I can personally tell you that your collection is very modest even when compared with mine. Just so that you know, I buy tag heuers for my 15 year old nephew and I have some watches that would make your Daytona look like a toy in comparison. But I digress. Apologies.

My point is, don't be so quick to judge and resort to name calling. You have your opinion and I respect that. But there are more than 50,000 of us here. It will be inevitable that someone thinks you are a dick if you insist on your name callings. You have to respect that too.

Once in a while, someone like you would come along and provide brief entertainment for the rest of us, before being mercilessly battered and sent his way in a stretcher. I do think that you have some decency in you, just that you are sadly in the wrong place. Just for information, a good portion of us are in several genuine watch forums too, and own far more expensive toys than you. I'm happy to show you the same courtesy you're willing to show us. But please, refrain from being abusive and you will not be abused. Refrain from misinformed asinine notions and you'll not be called stupid.

For my name calling earlier I do regret and wish that I could have been more mature in my approach. I do stop short of an apology.

You are definitely entitled to your opinion. Nobody could stop you voicing them. But if you go to church on a Sunday to proclaim that you despise pastors, hymns, sermons and Christianity, it is very much like taking a piss out of the window without opening it first. The piss you see on yourself, came from you good sir. Try not to bring a knife to a gunfight, wave it around and stick a giant target board on your own back. You'll be waving that knife in hell before your blood hits the ground. ;)

If this is not the place for you, leave.

If you wish to read about watches, there are actually more detailed information here than you can ever find in any genuine watch forum.

In any case, curtail your inclination to abuse please.

One against many does not make you the maligned hero, especially when your facts are not in place and your understanding is severely handicapped.

Go read up on the amount of genuine information you can find here first, before petulantly kicking like a baby and screaming fake this and fake that. The knowledge, friendship, and camaraderie here, yes and a great deal of watches owned by members here, are all real and more impressive than your little collection.

Scorn not, and you shall not be scorned.

Do not get trampled and then innocuously ask why the stampede has chosen you as the latest rat to flatten.

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

GolfPunk, you know if you stick around you might learn some things and make some friends here.

Take a close look at the band on your Daytona. Are you sure someone didn't sell you a replica band? The color/tone of the steel is wrong and the end links don't fit the case properly.

See... that's the kind of knowledge you can gain here. With an open mind. I dare say there are people here who have forgot more about high end watches than most will ever learn.

It's white gold not steel but it is 100% genuine and not aftermarket.

It's white gold not steel but it is 100% genuine and not aftermarket.

+1I too will remove my offensive post but in the future I wouldn't be so judgmental when you come to a replica forum bashing replicas is not the right way to start out. If you truly have an open mind that I welcome you to the form as well. Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of our more senior members could probably put it together, a replica/franken versus genuine test. Side by Side pics. 

I've owned Rolex's and other fine watches my entire life, I have genuine Rolex watches and I have really neat frankens that I've cobbled together using genuine movements and genuine parts. It's a really neat hobby, I'd encourage you to not crap on it. I have the money, the knowledge and abilities to buy virtually whatever I want short of Patek's and Vacheron's. You'd be surprised, many members on here do. This is more a forum for free-thinkers, tinkerers, and those interested in seeing what they can create. I'd generally say about 1/10th of the activity on here is "Hey man, where can I get a cheap submariner fake to fool my boss / girlfriends' dad" those people pop in, pop out and don't stick around or contribute.

That's why you get hit with such vitriol when you insult what we do, because it's clear you don't understand. There's master watchmaker level expertise here, more knowledge than I ever found over on VRF and knowledge paralleling Hodinkee's folks. 

If you stick around and are polite you'll most certainly learn something. But in the meantime, since you're up for a challenge maybe we'll see what you know.

This genuine-nazi behaviour is kind of irritating...

The gen money you have given to some rich finance corporation to get a thing which, with all the probability, has a real value of less than a half what you paid for, will NOT make you a better person.

This genuine-nazi behaviour is kind of irritating...

The gen money you have given to some rich finance corporation to get a thing which, with all the probability, has a real value of less than a half what you paid for, will NOT make you a better person.

Nazi behaviour????? Really?????

Not a fan of chunky watches. 

Tad confused on how he managed to get here on the assumption we all spoke about gens constantly. Did he not at least look around the forum prior to signing up?

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/212995-Jumping-Ship-From-Another-Forum

Aren't you GRWatches from RWI? 

Whatever you did to get banned on the other forums, please, do not try it here mate. 

I understand that there is a lot more going on than just mistaking rwgforum.net for rwg.bz.

I'm not a 'troll'. I apologised previously for the misunderstanding. I honestly did not know what RWG stood for. It popped up as a watch forum on my tapatalk feed!

Fair enough. As others have said, stick around and you will appreciate the knowledge.

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/212995-Jumping-Ship-From-Another-Forum

Aren't you GRWatches from RWI? 

Whatever you did to get banned on the other forums, please, do not try it here mate. 

I understand that there is a lot more going on than just mistaking rwgforum.net for rwg.bz.

He is as his profile URL takes us to his website.