When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bell&ross Br03-92

lfovco

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

and what about trying the already existing 39 mm case of the BR 01-92 ?

I fully agree on the 46 mm being too large, and definitely the 39 mm (although this size actually does not correspond to any [edit]gen[/edit]) really looks great on small wrists like mine ! :D

Sure, the existing 39 mm rep is not as accurate as the 46 mm ones : but it might probably be easier to turn these 39 mm things into higher end models than creating a 42 mm one...

I agree on the chrono models missing :whistling:

Edited by Pix

Hi,

and what about trying the existing 39 mm case of the BR 01-92 ?

I fully agree on the 46 mm being too large, and definitely the 39 mm (although this size actually does not correspond to any rep) really looks great on small wrists like mine ! :D

no for me it would have to be the 42mm BR03-xx since as you already mentioned there is no gen 39mm BR

(and hopefully genuine PVD)

The Bell & Ross watches are not PVD, but carbon coated.

Either way this is the new ugliest watch I have seen for 2007 so far. I don't understand the draw to these styles. I think it is just a passing fad and can't believe the kind of money they are getting for these genuines. There is nothing to them. ETA 2892 movement, big deal. No way worth $5K to $6K, bareley woth the $250 for the rep.

The Bell & Ross watches are not PVD, but carbon coated.

Either way this is the new ugliest watch I have seen for 2007 so far. I don't understand the draw to these styles. I think it is just a passing fad and can't believe the kind of money they are getting for these genuines. There is nothing to them. ETA 2892 movement, big deal. No way worth $5K to $6K, bareley woth the $250 for the rep.

some people might say that about the Panerai Historic series that uses an even cheaper 6497 movement - we all know that most brands use of the shelf ETA movements for their thousands of dollar watches - if they are worth it or not is solely in the eye of the beholder

it is a mood point in my opinion to reply to a thread about a watch that you personally don't like - just my 2 cents

I work near the only dealer in London, so have to look at them on my way to work everyday. I've got quite a large wrist and the 46mm still looks far too bling.

I've got a 39mm Orange/PVD and I love it - I also have a gen rubber strap and the canvas one for it, as my girlfriend does their PR and I can tell you they look great - the leather that the rep comes with does not do it justice.

I can't see that the front screws, date window, rear hex bolts, crown and second hand would be that expensive or difficult to rep.

This watch gets me more looks and comments than any of my 12 reps bought to date. I only wish it had bright orange lume.

I would get an 03 if it was rep'd, imemdiately and I think a lot of other people would too.

I work near the only dealer in London, so have to look at them on my way to work everyday. I've got quite a large wrist and the 46mm still looks far too bling.

I've got a 39mm Orange/PVD and I love it - I also have a gen rubber strap and the canvas one for it, as my girlfriend does their PR and I can tell you they look great - the leather that the rep comes with does not do it justice.

I can't see that the front screws, date window, rear hex bolts, crown and second hand would be that expensive or difficult to rep.

This watch gets me more looks and comments than any of my 13 reps bought to date. I only wish it had bright orange lume.

I would get an 03 if it was rep'd, imemdiately and I think a lot of other people would too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know I prefer the black to the SS, but not sure if I prefer the white over the orange, some good pics of a white one here, with a comparison shot next to a PAM, in his description he talks about the lume, from what he says they're not that bright, so shouldn't be hard for them to get this one right :D

White or orange? (opinions anyone please).

Mine is Orange with black PVD case :victory:

The white colour IMO is a bit dull and boring...

It was not Superlumed though, so I've despatched it to The Zigmeister.

Scottie :whistling: