When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

**NEW TUDOR Blackbay - IN BLACK FINALLY***

Guest REPPIN

Tudor just released this today. 

SOOOOO Happy to finally see an all black one!

-GILT DIAL and HANDS

-Beveled Case

-And that RED TRIANGLE! OMG!!!!!

This IS the modern 6538

https://monochrome-watches.com/tudor-black-bay-black-bezel-red-triangle-79220n-exclusive-review-live-photos-specs-price/

Loving that strap also. 

Here's some pics:

Tudor-Black-Bay-Black-Bezel-79220N-lifes

Tudor-Black-Bay-Black-Bezel-79220N-bezel

Tudor-Black-Bay-Black-Bezel-79220N-gold-

Edited by REPPIN

Beautiful and easily raped. In our market in a few months.....look forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easily raped? LOL!! LMFAO

This is gorgeous but those snowflake hands still kind of bug me. In some respects they ruin what would otherwise be a beautiful design. As I stare at these pics on the website I'm torn. I still might get one someday.

Are there other Tudor hands that would work with this? I don't care about warranty. I'd still swap them out.

• Like 1

Wait 6 months to a year you can get it from Joma cheaper they have just about every Tudor on sale there.

here take a look, Oh and payments like 240 a month for BB! Very dangerous..................   http://www.jomashop.com/tudor-watches.html

Great find! I might do that when the time comes. Those are great prices and there is no reason why this one won't be priced the same. It is already the same MSRP price as the others. Do you get the boxes and papers, too?

Guy on TRF picked one up today and posted some picks and details. Guys are going nuts over it. Even the vintage guys. At the price point hard not to get one. I guess there is already a pretty good wait list at most AD's. I am going to call around tomorrow and see what's available and when.

Guy on TRF picked one up today and posted some picks and details. Guys are going nuts over it. Even the vintage guys. At the price point hard not to get one. I guess there is already a pretty good wait list at most AD's. I am going to call around tomorrow and see what's available and when.

The blue and red ones are currently $2,795 on Jomashop with stainless bracelet. With the leather strap it is $2,495.  Bummer that this one also isn't on Jomashop.  Wouldn't that be awesome? Like MoaB said, I bet in 6 months or so we will see this one here, too.  Full 2 year warranty, serial #s, boxes, papers, and no sales tax.  Free shipping, too.

• Like 1

Called all the AD's within driving distance and they are all sold...taking preorders for the next batch.  I really like it but not enough to pre pay/order it.  Plus that would have to come out of my 5513 gilt fund.  

Hopefully the novelty will wear off and I will stick to vintage pieces :bangin:

Called all the AD's within driving distance and they are all sold...taking preorders for the next batch.  I really like it but not enough to pre pay/order it.  Plus that would have to come out of my 5513 gilt fund.  

Hopefully the novelty will wear off and I will stick to vintage pieces :bangin:

Totally agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk