When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

When Watch-lovers Get Frisky

stac

I don't know why, but I have a weird habit of taking off whatever watch I am wearing whenever I walk into my home. As much as I like watches, I never wear one in my home. So it is already off for those romantic moments. But if I am over her house or at a hotel, I do take it off for sleeping and other activities that occur in bed.

My wife sleeps with her watch on. I take mine off at night. When getting busy, it could catch on something and injure her. With my girlfriend, I usually leave it on. We're usually in such a hurry since we don't want to get caught, it's good to know how much time has elapsed. By the way, I'm kidding about the girlfriend. Of course I don't want to scratch her with my watch either.

Here's one reason to take it off before getting busy...Diamonds are one of the few materials that can scratch sapphires. Many a crystal has been damaged by inadvertant contact with a diamond ring...

maybe this is tmi, but frankly I just can't even get aroused unless I am wearing a watch that is at least 44mm. Sometimes (if the kids are in bed and its going to be a marathon session) I wear one on each wrist. Does that mean I'm sick, or is this OK? I mean, I'm not hurting anybody, right? :unsure:

whenever I go into my bed (for whatever reason), I take my watch off. Especially when you lose your temper sometimes, a big pam can hurt your opponent really bad. I would feel bad if I knocked someone out with my fiddy. And it would probably damage my fiddy, too (if that someone happens to be a Gregarius) :)

Also I dont like sweaty straps or bracelets!

I don't know why, but I have a weird habit of taking off whatever watch I am wearing whenever I walk into my home. As much as I like watches, I never wear one in my home. So it is already off for those romantic moments. But if I am over her house or at a hotel, I do take it off for sleeping and other activities that occur in bed.

Same here. Once I walk into the house, the watch is taken off. I usually change my clothes once I get home and the watch goes back into the case.

yeah, i had a long post on this on teh old RWG

I never wear watches around the house - AND i have found thats when the most damage happens, banging into things, scratches ect. Doing crap around the house.

in fact its the first thing i take off :)

Oh Hell! The watch comes off! When we're "done", I know a minimum of three hours has elapsed!

Esmarc :pimp:

:o :o :o

Yes well you're a bit younger than me Steve :lol:

I always used to leave my watch on but lately I have been wearing my PO chrono and this is a serious chunck of metal (it scares my Pams when I puy it in the watch box) so anyway a wrong flick of the wrist wearing this baby will do some form of damage and that I'm sure will quickly cool my wife's ardor................so off she comes :D

Ken

I suppose the answer has to be ... it depends if it's waterproof or not. :D

Or, I could have answered "Yes, I always wear a diving watch, fnaar fnaar" or something like "Only if it matches the Batman outfit" or even "No, the chickens tend to be scared by the ticking".

I could have made onanism jokes like "Only if they need winding, then I wear three on my right wrist" or "No, the ticking might wake her up".

Even worse, I could have made a paedo joke like "Yes, the kids love my Mickey Mouse dial" or an adultery one like "Of course, I need to know when her husband will be back" but no, people have to mention practical matters like diamond vs sapphire. :huh:

An interesting thread, for sure. :D