When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This Site Has Changed A Lot....

sevomd

I haven't been into the rep scene for several months due to life issues. Seems like the Hublot Big Bang is the "It" watch for the moment. Also Davidsen seems to have some new beautiful vintage pieces. Gonna take a while before I'm caught up again. Good to be back.

Eddy

Welcome back mate.

THE watch to get? I recall you were looking for a good 45mm PO. Check this out:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=18161

PS: Yeah I know...this is shameless self-promotion but your old Pumpkin appears in one picture too. :)

I haven't been into the rep scene for several months due to life issues. Seems like the Hublot Big Bang is the "It" watch for the moment. Also Davidsen seems to have some new beautiful vintage pieces. Gonna take a while before I'm caught up again. Good to be back.

This site hasn't changed a bit. We still discuss all the replica witches we did before, with their black pointy hats and broomsticks ... maybe you're on the wrong site. :Jumpy:

179181-7727.jpg

Welcome back mate.

THE watch to get? I recall you were looking for a good 45mm PO. Check this out:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=18161

PS: Yeah I know...this is shameless self-promotion but your old Pumpkin appears in one picture too. :)

Thank you J.

Gotta study all the new developments. The HBB seems interesting although Thomasng's review makes me wary. I did get a 45mm PO before I went incognito, but thanx. You've seemed to added quite a bit to your collection. I'm glad you are still enjoying the pumpkin.

Eddy

Welcome back Eddy! Any news on your vintage project?

Cheers,

Marco

No still haven't got around to it, though getting some new ideas from Davidsen's new vintage stuff. Still have the movt stashed away. It is one of my prized possessions. Thanx again, Marco.

Eddy

Hi, Eddy. Welcome back! I tought you were gone for good w/o any reason.

Happy New Year to you and your family. This year supposed to be a year of golden pig( coming once in 600 yrs). Many blessings!

Dae-han-min kook!

Hey Dosa

Yeah, once in awhile life throws these curveballs at you, but that's a part of life.

My wife wants to make another little Eddy because of this year of the golden pig thing. How have you been? I hope all is well with you and your loved ones.

Sae-Hae-Bok-Manhi-Badayo!

Eddy