When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How Many Times Did You Buy The Same Watch Again

wadan

I am about to order my 3rd black seal :bangin:

, I still have the other 2 with minor short comings

The first was the early version with the pure Swiss movement wrong bridges , the second has crocked lugs “ show only when you take off the strap no effect on function nor form

And I have 2 Pam 111

But what is the hell with me ???? :blink:

cheers

In the past, i've had 5 Submariners at one time. 2 LVs, 2 black, and a two tone Serti. I'm down to 3 now.

I have 4 Planet Oceans at the moment.

42mm (4th gen ETA) Orange on SS

42mm (4th gen ETA) Black with orange numerals on black croc with Omega deployant

45mm Asian (20mm lugs), Black with white numerals on brown croc with Omega deployant (this is a really nice looking combo btw).

45mm Ultimate ETA, Black on SS.

I might even buy another, if they ever bring the 22mm Rubber strap out on the new asian Ultimate 45mm. I also want to get a 22mm brown croc for my ultimate.

None yet, but I would definitely replace many of my watches if they failed to function or a signifcant update was released. I liked them once enough to buy them and I intend to keep them even if I have to get a new one.

Usil

Edited by Usil

we are all surching for the "perfect" version of a watch... and if a new and closer version comes on market, we will buy it.

that´s simple :victory:

With my 177H from Josh im in love....so no need for me to go for Davidsen 177h....its simple for me! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

But i agree with you...and i wait for some new generation reps to come out from watches that i have!

To literally piece together the best Sub 16610 rep I could find (without worrying over gen parts) I'd say I've bought at least one Sub from every dealer on the board; regular, perfects, etc. Minus the one black & one LV I kept, all the rest were sold or given away as presents.

On a positive note, it did allow me the opportunity to write an in-depth review on almost every dealer's model & the pros/cons of each. The only one I haven't gotten yet is Sash's latest. Looks to be the best out of the newest yet--the good dial print, nice pearl, Josh's CL1 bracelet & clasp, loser-to-gen corwn, etc. Quite nice.

God... How many times have I done this? Too many... Me thinks...

2 of these...

190087-5073.jpg

190087-5074.jpg

3 - 5 of these...

190087-5075.jpg

190087-5076.jpg

190087-5077.jpg

Some of these (I think I lost count)...

190087-5078.jpg

190087-5079.jpg

190087-5080.jpg

190087-5081.jpg

Plus a bunch of other watches (Royal Oaks, 16610, 16610LV's, so on and so forth). Most that I buy are usually dial variations, but the same core watch (MBW's, WM's, DW's, etc).

Wish I had some of my old watches back... And some, I just wish I had the money I spent on them back :)