When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rt Dream Watch Forum Unchained....

Richard Tracy

Joshua sells this watch for like 88 bucks in his site.... i personally do not like it

Joshua's version is so badly done, it is the worst attempt at making a rep of the real deal.

Breguet rules. And so does their quintessential tool/military watch, the Type XX :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about a simple simple JLC Reverso?

So easy and still not here :wounded1:a result of your actions.

I'd buy an accurate reverso in a second--I remember reading an article in one of the watch mags in which some guy from JLC said that he was surprised more companies haven't copied the concept of the reverso since technically it was remarkably easy to accomplish. Maybe there is no chinese or ETA movement thin enough for an accurate rep that's mechanical on both sides?

• 4 months later...
I know...I was at the AD in NY today...........I want.

I would be one of the first in line with you CYO811 to buy this rep even at a high price point but I was told that the rep makers had bought a gen to copy but since it used a simular type of movement the daytona uses they would never be able to get the case thin enough. The movement inside the chrono roadster is very thin and in order for the rep makers to copy this movement with the 7750 movement they would have to make a thicker case to fit the chinese copy. That alone would not make it a super rep.

bummer -_-

I would like to see the IWC Portifino Chronograph rep made. This well designed and classy watch looks to be a perfect fit for our new Asian 7750 movement. It has the seconds located at the 9:00 and uses the 28.8K bph rate. A well made rep of this watch would make a great addition to anyone's collection. IWCPortofino.jpg

• 2 months later...
I'd buy an accurate reverso in a second--I remember reading an article in one of the watch mags in which some guy from JLC said that he was surprised more companies haven't copied the concept of the reverso since technically it was remarkably easy to accomplish. Maybe there is no chinese or ETA movement thin enough for an accurate rep that's mechanical on both sides?

I'd buy a reverso in the same second as well, have been looking for this for a long time.

For me, the single sided (movement) reverso with plain back is of top interrest, actually I find these classics to be the nicest ones.