When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rt Dream Watch Forum Unchained....

Richard Tracy

For those who are not aware, Jay loved our list and will produce more than one

on that list, though his choices will not be released until after the Chinese New Year,..

However Since we have the space and time, Jay would like it if everyone would continue to

post their dream watches.

100% open to any movement, or style,..and even watches which are already

in existance and only need improvement to become a best seller,..

just post, and your dream may come true...

Again, For incentive, the poster of any watch which Jay choose to replicate will

own the first box set as a free gift.

Let the fun begin.... :D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also,.. for all your poll haters, we are not encouraging polls,.. just conversation threads...

Polls will only be posted when needed to clear up potential mega stars....

If they become conversations instead of polls, can we have them added back to the "New Posts" feature?

Darn good news from Jay & Angel! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Many thanks for the update RT!

I would give the rlx Sea-Dweller (16600) a tripple thumbs up. Here is a drop dead gorgeous classic that has never been correctly replicated hence its lack of popularity. Build an SD with the correct thick case, thick sapphire crystal, correct bezel & insert (as in not the Sub's), HE valve and accurate dial and they will come. It amazes me that this watch has never been correctly done. The popular ETA 2836-2 or 2824 will do nicely.

I suspect the pent-up demand for the SD will amaze & may even give the PO a bit of competition. :D

190691-4963.jpg

190691-4964.jpg

Darn good news from Jay & Angel! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Many thanks for the update RT!

I would give the rlx Sea-Dweller (16600) a tripple thumbs up. Here is a drop dead gorgeous classic that has never been correctly replicated hence its lack of popularity. Build an SD with the correct thick case, thick sapphire crystal, correct bezel & insert (as in not the Sub's), HE valve and accurate dial and they will come. It amazes me that this watch has never been correctly done. The popular ETA 2836-2 or 2824 will do nicely.

I suspect the pent up demand for the SD will amaze & may even give the PO a bit of competition. :

You could be right...Jetsons...

Let's keep this area clear though, and post these in the RT forum...

I can categorically say that I will no longer be pumping the sub................to coin a phrase!

JTB

I may however pump sumfin else.

JTB your last campaign was a success,... ;)

So looking forward to anything you wish to suggest,..

FxRandy,... I think the Sea Hawk will be a top runner,...

Amk000, you will have to get some help on the movement possibilities,....

We need to make sure that it will be a stable & reliable watch as first concern...

HOLLY FREAKING SERIOUSlY

i have ALOT of work to do - New thread for my signature Phoband's Dream Watches

My sentiments exactly. Lots of searching. I already have three in mind...............

This section is going to take a lot of bandwidth. I know all of us watch nuts are gonna go crazy. It would be nice to see at least one of my blinged out fantasies come true!!!

Bump.

I've not added the Big Pilot because I don't want to be thought of as IWC's [censored] any more than I already am. :D

But we need definitely this gorgeous watch :whistling: The 5004 series is my favourite but the 5002 is nice too.. Sorry Puggy :wounded1:

Some Big Pilots: Click here

193889-4315.jpg193889-4316.jpg

5002:

193889-4317.jpg193889-4318.gif

5004 again...

193889-4319.jpg