When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Neil & Leo's Question & Answer Thread...

Guest leonado

I have no idea if MBW (vintage or modern) are that important in life that it should drive people crazy.

Once again, I'd love to get some (unless it puts me in the same kind of brain disorder :animal_rooster: )

But the one thing I am sure of, when reading this topic, is that only one person is going completely insane: Leo.

My god man, you must hate your own life, your wife if any or partner, your neigbour, your "friends", your cat or dog if any too, your current tie, your shoes, the sky and the see.

Remember: this is a game, a hobby, nothing else.

Sure it's exiting...but still a hobby.

Go back to real life instead of being so agressive with TTK's visa or Pug's brother.

You seem to be an international businessman, a jet setter flying the world ...

Enjoy life, take some great Bordeaux, f*** as much as you can, but stop spoiling our pleasure to be here.

This is (should be) the end, beautifull friend, (should be) the end.

Cheers

Stephane

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I have followed Leo all over the boards and there are a few question's that keep popping up in my mind...........What's his point? What angle is he playing here? What's in it for him?

Surely one would only get this angry if there is something involved like $$$?

Ken

Is he gone.....for good.....surely not.....?

Back under the bridge, with all the other good little Trolls...However its now someone elses bridge.. thankfully!

He won't be back here, unless by another non de... and his arse will be banned again the minute he reappears.

Offshore

Well...I didn't follow his logic ( if you could call it that ).......but he's had a hard on for me for a long time....since way back at TRC....( sorry....I need to take a momnet to get that image out of my head..........................................................)......ok that's it....!

He sent me a whole load of PM's at TRC......calling me everything ......I challenged him on the board to meet me at Bangkok airport......which he naturally declined to do...( he's not that dumb ).....but i think it all stemmed from some dispute he had with Maria......I know Maria is waiting for him to come back to BKK......in fact I think he's given the guy at Nah Piek....20,000 baht to call hime when Leo arrives.....he's to put Leo off for two days to collect his watches...and when Leo comes to collect.....I think he's gonna have to do some smart talking........which I think he'll find difficult........now if only I was sure that it was Maria that's paying the guy for the snitch.....or is it me.....well ...we'lll never know will we.....!

LOL! This is my all time favorite thread. Ever. SNL does Scorcese.

Maria, I'll fix your DW overlay for a baht an hour...

So what`s this all about?

A couple bucks plus EMS...and worth every damn penny for entertainment value alone.

Over the last several months I have followed the posts by you Neil of TTK, and it boggles the mind how you can conduct business with the viscious. meansprited posts you spew forth here and over at RWI. I would never even consider doing business with such a hateful bastard like you. It is no wonder that there are very few who speak of your ways in this forum for fear of your retribution. I happen to think that this forum is a decent place for rep collectors and I wanted to express my dismay at your venomous diatribes that seem to never end.

Well, I have said my peace and expect you to insult (a) my intelligence b, my sexual preference © my country, or (d) my parents.

Have at it Neil, it's what you do best.

Oh dear...I wasn't aware I had mentioned you in passing.....( in fact ...I don't even recall seeing your name before.....do I know you.....are you a newish member here...)....and in the process......upset another sensitive soul.....please tell me.....how can I make amends...what simple thing can I do to re-establish myself in your good books.....I feel absolutely terrible.....!

Now you were doing well....right up to the point where you invited me to insult your parents......which I wouldn't do......your parents aren't responsible for what we see before us........so I won't do as you did.....question the legality of my parents marriage ....and my birth circumstances......!

Sir, if I am indeed a bastard....then in my case...an unfortunate circumstance of birth......in YOUR particular case you're a self made man......and a hypocrite into the bargain.....you call me a bastard and then invite me to do the same......have we been introduced...?...I'm not quite sure if it's socially acceptable for you to call me a bastard....if formal introduction hasn't taken place....!

You've jumped into this post with the intention of letting everyone hear you roar......unfortunatley no-one stirred.....how appropriate you chose the moniker ..'hambone'.......I fear it's simple confirmation that you have the equivalent intellectual capacity...you certainly infer that you have the necessary ingredient......for ...soup for brains.....!

Despite the fact that I don''t know you and have never referred to you.......let me ask......is that rude enough for you......shall we continue.......if you do....please spare no effort to at least make it entertaining and original.....your initial rant left a little to be desired......at least give some thought to your response......lord knows you didn't use any energy in your primary effort......so you should have plenty of energy to do so in your reposte......!

Edited by TTK