When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wrist Shot Reference Photos 6.5" Wrist

rek001

I thought it would be helpful to post some wrist shots of my bigger watches on my slim 6.5" wrist, I promised my forum sisters I'd do this, so here we go:

MBW blue Tt Sub (40mm), upgraded dial and mods by RBJ

201276-1579.jpg

Breit Navi (42mm) from Joshua

201276-1580.jpg

Quartz PO chrono (41.5mm) from Andrew

201276-1581.jpg

Pam 090 Power Reserve (44mm) from Joshua

201276-1582.jpg

Pam 253 Regatta chrono (44mm) from Josh

201276-1583.jpg

These are some of my fave watches, I know they look big but I've gotten over that a long time ago :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks for looking.

You are welcome, mkm! I was hoping you would see this post.

My wrist is narrow and deep in cross-section, if it was wide and flat the watches would look better, I think.

It took me a long time to talk myself into buying my first Pam, I tried on the genuine 5 times and walked out of the shop each time thinking "no way".

Then I decided to test one by buying Josh's inexpensive asian Pam power reserve, and I really liked it. It makes quite the statement on the wrist, I've gotten compliments and glances (admiring I hope) from people on the street.

The Pam I'm really in love with is the 253 Regatta (last photo). It is thinner and sleeker than the power reserve, so it sits and looks better on my wrist. Very beautiful and avant garde timepiece. I wore it recently on a holiday to San Francisco, we went with another couple and every time we were at a restaurant my friends kept commenting on what a beautiful, interesting watch. Made me feel good :)

Thanks Andreww, the Navi is one of my faves.

some think the bracelet is too blingy, but in my opinion it's a work of art.

• 4 months later...
269460-3920.jpg

Pam 253 Regatta chrono (44mm) from Josh

Thanks for looking.

Thanks for doing this, Rima. You've helped me a lot, since I ordered a starter PAM yesterday; filled with trepidation that my wrists will be too small for it. You and I look about the same, wrist-wise, so I think it should be fine.

And yes, that's my favourite of the two PAMs you have. I do see its more effective narrowness, as well, thanks to your description. *kisses fingers* Grazie!

P.S.: Silix-prime has the 253 for 210, whilst both Andrew and Josh go for around 248. Hmm...

I'd love to see a Big Bang picture done as close to these as possible so I can compare. I'm still having a tough time visualizing the size of it on my smaller wrists.

I have about same wrist say as Rek001 and i can say a big bang looked just stupid on my wrist :wounded1:

• 4 weeks later...

6.5'' Wow, I am only 6.75'', I feel really lucky to be able to wear some of these larger watches.

You are an inspiration. Your wrist shots are much nicer than mine. You have great taste in watches, thats for sure. Wear them well.

By the way... get one of THESE!

post-22-1185223408_thumb.jpg