When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eddielee

dadog13

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Expect you won't have any luck at the other forums too... Ediee asked us to delete his account, all post and so on. It has nothing to do with the site here... it's an personal decission towards the repgame...

Maybe he'll return to the game but nobody knows actually - when we have some news (we're in contact with him) we'll post them in public to let you all know about - Ediee will also take care on open isues or orders so no need to worry...

Expect you won't have any luck at the other forums too... Ediee asked us to delete his account, all post and so on. It has nothing to do with the site here... it's an personal decission towards the repgame...

Maybe he'll return to the game but nobody knows actually - when we have some news (we're in contact with him) we'll post them in public to let you all know about - Ediee will also take care on open isues or orders so no need to worry...

:o ...what?...we are loosing another great dealer?!!! :( ...first the announcment that i read on TRC about river and now this!...

can somebody PM me Eddie's e-mail so I get in contact with him...tnx!

It looks like the days of smaller part-time dealers may be coming rapidly coming to a close. I obviously hope that Eddie will come back. If River is really going away, Eddie is gone for the present and PT is no longer listing, rep collecting may well get more dificult. Kudos to all the dealers who are persevering. I suspect, but hope I am wrong, that this business will leave only the larger off-shore folks standing for whom it is a full-time living and the risks are worth it.

It looks like the days of smaller part-time dealers may be coming rapidly coming to a close. I obviously hope that Eddie will come back. If River is really going away, Eddie is gone for the present and PT is no longer listing, rep collecting may well get more dificult. Kudos to all the dealers who are persevering. I suspect, but hope I am wrong, that this business will leave only the larger off-shore folks standing for whom it is a full-time living and the risks are worth it.

My sentiments exactly W...

gone from posting but not dissappeared.. if you r trsuted member here and have history of business transactions contact them. rep game is more difficult nowadays esp. if you are not china based. just look at the membership tallies from 2yrs ago to 1 yr ago to Today on the boards! lots of newbies pollluting the transactions with little or no collectiong experience and no business savy.. why do i say this..

well this hobby started out with Experienced Players in the field.. jewelers, watchsmiths, and true hobbiests.. so we knew what we were dealing with and could fix minor problems ourselves or source a fix or source a part or source a part and mod a fix.. with all the new ones with no exp in the field just looking for a "GOOD FAK*" to fool their buddies it has muddied many of the transactions and the small dealers cannot and should not deal with that.. and these fakers should go back to the scammer sites. just my .02$

gone from posting but not dissappeared.. if you r trsuted member here and have history of business transactions contact them. rep game is more difficult nowadays esp. if you are not china based. just look at the membership tallies from 2yrs ago to 1 yr ago to Today on the boards! lots of newbies pollluting the transactions with little or no collectiong experience and no business savy.. why do i say this..

well this hobby started out with Experienced Players in the field.. jewelers, watchsmiths, and true hobbiests.. so we knew what we were dealing with and could fix minor problems ourselves or source a fix or source a part or source a part and mod a fix.. with all the new ones with no exp in the field just looking for a "GOOD FAK*" to fool their buddies it has muddied many of the transactions and the small dealers cannot and should not deal with that.. and these fakers should go back to the scammer sites. just my .02$

:fox4: