When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

06 Panerai models

exper

Im surprised there isint a topic about this yet considering the panerai fans here :) Anyway over at 'risti theres a couple threads with the new models. Worth checking if you haven't already.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/mess...+Backus+at+SIHH

http://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/mess...and+Jay+at+SIHH

So what do you think about the new Daylight and the 47mm rad's ? Not feeling the Daylight personally but I guess once they come out they'll be a big hit for sure

They are all horrible and cheap and tacky looking except the Rad GMT Alarm in RG, lovely watch, but the new rad is horrid with the white chrono, and the 8 days looks like a 2 year old designed it. BIG mistakes for Pan this time these are VERY Diappointing.

Enjoy.

Wow, even the rep guys are complaining. :lol:

While the Pareristis are all screaming 'GREAT!' and 'LOVE the new stuff!'

It reminds me of this pic that Jeremy Clarkson showed in Top Gear a few seasons ago..... :yawn:

18600-2768.jpg

Edited by Lollipop

Rep guys are more Paneristi than the genuine ones..

At least we are not trying to unscrew the Black Seal with 'a set of pliers' :whistling:

Hahahha ! lol

dadog, thats not quite fair as the pics are taken at a show with loads of people around ;)

This one caught my eye, its absolutely hopeless. The different coloured sub dials and hands are truly horrendous IMO…. Reminds of the crappy pam reps with moon phase dials, not sure why but it does. The black face Daylight’s looked okay.

post-201-1144162967_thumb.jpg

Edited by panerai

They must be nearing the mathematical limit of different combinations they can produce with the variations of:

Blue dial

Brown dial

Black dial

Radiomir case

Luminor case

Submersible

Chrono

GMT

Stainless steel

Gold

Wait, maybe that's the answer to too many simliar and boring models... a build-your-own custom PAM so that each one is unique for the owner! :yeah:

Don't think much of the new models myself, last years were much better. :yuk:

Make crap models so no one wants to get a rep, and only the true (idiots?) hardcore rich guys will buy them?

Daylights aren't too bad. Don't like the black subdial/white subdial combo though.

Not yet... :whistling: