When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problems Over At Rwi

Pugwash

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he has very friendly relationships with dealers advocating very strongly at times sending new members to certain dealers.

Never sent anyone to me.....fact is...the only thing he ever bought from me was a Dragon pen.....and that was waaay back in the days of DL Gates.......!

He had / has some relationship with Ruby......he brought her to the boards...and introduced her to Josh....the rest is history.....!

Just to clarify my situation.......I speak with nobody.....and speak to everybody......eventually....!

PS.....I think RWI's server is down....because Admin got flooded with PM's........I posted that with Klink gone.....Admin were going to make me a Moderator.......CRAAAASHHH......... :lol:

Edited by TTK

Dave:

It might serve you well to lay down your arms on the Neil deal...

Every chance you have to pop into a Thread and throw jabs you do...

It's getting old, and Thread Crapping is tiresome...

TT

I agree, and how about becoming a payed member after more than 1000 posts?

You have to agree RWG has deserved your money. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Wow Puggy...this was the second time your account was deleted on the RWI. So I guess you can consider yourself "double banned".

PS: Good that all sorted out nicely. Life is good, eh? :lol:

wooo I know how to draw fire as well as pug!

@TTK I expected no less (or should I say no more?)

@TT I am sorry you see it that way... as I have said before I call it like I see it, I don't try to stick it to Neil in what I feel is at all any unreasonable way - in fact, I think you will see that I have brought him up at all are the recent times that the possibility of collaboration with pug was brought up both in the lies thread and here. Both times I don't even think I was negative (I actually don't I was the one who brought up the possibility of a connection in any case - just responded to it), I simply said that I can see other points of view. Now if that's an unpopular view, or you feel it's wrong or something, sorry... but at least wait until I actually claim support of a viewpoint before jabbing me about it.

For instance if someone says they think your sister is cheating on her husband, and you say no friggin way, I may not think she is, but if I have seen her hanging around some guy an awful lot, I won't be hesitant to say "well I can see why someone might think that". I have to wonder TT, does the fact that you know I don't like TTK make you try to see me behaving in ways I am not?

Do YOU have something against ME? I am not accusing you, just trying to figure it out, because as far as I can recall we haven't really had any altercations and the only reaosn I can see for you leveling your sites on me is that you are in defensive (or offensive) mode.

Or maybe you are just reading things into a situation much like you seem to think I am?

@Pho, thanks for the briefing. As I said I don't know everything and I was only saying two things: 1 from what I know and can see, I can see how someone might suspect collaboration 2 I personally feel klink didn't like pug - you will note pug brought up the connection to TTK, not me. I simply responded to it.

Please note that what I said amounts to basically what you said: I don't know or am even suggesting he does, i just know that it had crossed my mind. vs I can see how someone might (especially if they have some history that is not in my knowledge) see a conspiracy between pug and ttk.

The funny thing is I absolutely don't think pug and TTK had any kind of plan or anything... I think it did happen to work out well for TTK (well for everyone but Josh and Andrew as it were) but I think I even PMed Pug a while back saying specifically that I don't feel that way. And I honestly don't. The absolute closest I might personally suspect is a case of common enemies/dislikes and that's not really something you accuse someone of, just something you may see the results of.

To be honest I know a lot of people like TTK for some reason that I don't see, and that's fine, I don't claim to be the end all of deciding who is a likeable person. I won't pretend "synthetic saphire" doesn't bother me just because some dealers have a lot of supporters and I won't pretend I think TTK is a nice guy just because he skypes some people and has friends.

But it's kind of questionable (no fingers directly pointed at anyone per se) how there seems to be some TTK idolism that makes people defend him even when he doesn't need it... it's almost like the way people jump to defend Josh even when he doesn't need it... odd irony that.

@Retep I believe you PMed me a long time ago asking the same thing, why don't I donate? I believe I messaged you back that I think it's tasteless for someone who is not an admin to be asking that sort of thing in such a way. When the priest hands me the donation basket it's one thing, when an antendee chases me down in teh parking lot it's quite another.

I thought we came to an agreement civilly that indeed I am capable of making my decisions where and how to distribute my money and that since you didn't mean any harm by it we could both be men and let it simply slide away.

You recently PMed me what I think is the exact same (canned?) PM you sent me originally.

Bad form but I let it slide as just you doing some sort of routine(BTW are an official collections agent for the forum or something?), not directly violating our discussion before about how I didn't appreciate it and you didn't mean to do anything offensive.

Now you decide to pass that up and bring it up publically, I can only assume with hopes to shame me into some sort of guilty donation...

Not even considering our previous messages I think that's extremely distasteful. Considering them it's downright rude.

If I have mistaken you for someone else (I have cleaned out PMs since) I apologize but I doubt it as your wording is almost spot on from the first PM I recieved a while ago.

And for the record, I have indeed been a supporting member at some point since my joining.

So...

Pug, sorry to jack your thread drawing fire to myself.

To those who like TTK and feel he needs defending, didn't mean to get you up in arms and not even sure why you would bother, TTK is obviously capable of standing up for himself.

To those who aren't up in arms to defend TTK but are aiming to remind me I don't know everything there is to know, thanks. I know that. I have tried to make it clear that I don't claim to know everything and that I think it's about all you can do to preface what you say with that remark where you feel it's pertinant.

To TTK I have silently been impressed by the fact that you seem to have shown some reserve and not come after me unecessarily. I don't know if you have actually been showing restraint or if you just didn't get around to it, but either way I simultaneously give you credit for doing so but am almost relieved to see your true form comming out again as I was almost starting to doubt my own reading of your personality.

Anyhow... I give pug his thread back and hope you all can see what I truly meant to say (literally what I said, nothing to read into it, no uncessary spiting, no jumping in to thread crap).

Edited by Devedander

@devedander........some people are capable of rational thought......some aren't......you fall into the latter camp......I'm not sure if it's the drugs......or some form of ADD.......but let me try to make some things clear to you.....!

I don't try to stick it to Neil in what I feel is at all any unreasonable way
The very fact that you brought this up in this topic is unreasonable......especially when you openly claim that you have an axe to grind.......!

The funny thing is I absolutely don't think pug and TTK had any kind of plan or anything... I think it did happen to work out well for TTK

Yes......but you certainly don't seem reluctant to express that POV........and please tell me...WHAT.....worked out well for me......if you had a CLUE......all you have to do is look at my sales section.........I have NOTHING up for sale.......so if having NOTHING up for sale is your idea of capitalising on the 'little white lies thread".....despite the fact that I have OPENLY stated that I don't want their business.........I couldn't handle their business........then I haven't been outspoken enough on the level of your absolute STUPIDITY.......!

And YES....I have a friendship with Pug....but he's not my pug........he's his own man...........we both share a passion for watches and photography......I respect his intelligence.......his integrity.....his knowledge........his willingness to pass that along....his astuteness........and generally just the fact that he's an all round good guy and asset to any forum......in fact ALL the things that I can't determine in your expressed opersonality......!

To be honest I know a lot of people like TTK for some reason that I don't see,
There's a lot that you can't see.....(mostly how stupid you really are )........you swanned in here as a noob and decided after ordering a $99.00 watch that it didn't meet your high levels of expectation...and my business model wasn't to your liking either......and then proceeded to tilt at me...at every opportunity.....you would 'CRAP" on someone's thread........I pointed out your 'noobness'.....and dismissed you as the boring bar steward that you are.....( not only me.....a lot of other members did too...just as you're getting the same flak here ).......you will NEVER understand why people like me......I do.....just as I understand why some others don't.......it's a dog and cat world......I'm a great big dog.....you're a cat.....!

@Retep I believe you PMed me a long time ago asking the same thing, why don't I donate? I believe I messaged you back that I think it's tasteless for someone who is not an admin to be asking that sort of thing in such a way. When the priest hands me the donation basket it's one thing, when an antendee chases me down in teh parking lot it's quite another.

Translation: cheap bastard......!

I thought we came to an agreement civilly that indeed I am capable of making my decisions where and how to distribute my money and that since you didn't mean any harm by it we could both be men and let it simply slide away.
Translation: cheap bastard......!

To TTK I have silently been impressed by the fact that you seem to have shown some reserve and not come after me unecessarily. I don't know if you have actually been showing restraint or if you just didn't get around to it, but either way I simultaneously give you credit for doing so but am almost relieved to see your true form comming out again as I was almost starting to doubt my own reading of your personality.

If I've been reserved......it's because I realise it's pointless trying to burn [censored] twice........I do hope that doesn't alter your new silent impression of the reserved side of TTK.......but whenever YOU thread crap....I'll step up to the plate and expose your stupidity every time.......!

Now.......would you like a little cheese with your whine.......!

Edited by TTK

Sorry, wasn`t me!

Never ever pm-ed you before and never ever got a pm back from you.

You recently PMed me.
That`s correct.

Seeing you are in almost every topic giving your opinions it would be a nice gesture to the board and a good example to others to become a paying member.

It was a week ago when Admin asked non-paying members to become payed ones and donations were welcome too.

So RWG could have an upgrade.

Bad form but I let it slide as just you doing some sort of routine(BTW are an official collections agent for the forum or something?), not directly violating our discussion before about how I didn't appreciate it and you didn't mean to do anything offensive.

Never pm-ed anyone else with the question i have asked you.

You`re the first i felt the urge to ask. :whistling:

Not even considering our previous messages I think that's extremely distasteful. Considering them it's downright rude.
Again, never spoke to you before

If I have mistaken you for someone else (I have cleaned out PMs since) I apologize .

Apologie accepted

Now how about becoming a paid member? :lol::lol:

Honestly? I have absolutely no idea. He started editing all my posts with a quote I made in one of his threads, "Putain, de quoi en parle," which was a reply I made when everyone started talking in German.

Then he wanted me to apologise for saying it. Next thing I know, I'm banned.

ps. The translation is roughly "What the [censored] are we talking about?"

rofl :victory: How can you be banned if you have your own forum there?

Edited by Torques

@Retep my apologies then. Someone sent me almost exactly the same PM a few months ago and I could have sworn it was you (I actually remember thinking the SN looks familiar from another site, then realizing Peter backwards is probably a very common SN). But if it wasn't you certainly didn't desserve the sterness of my post. However you now see how I feel on the subject, PM or not.

@TTK One of the things I have learned about you is that you are the ultimate troll and troll bate rolled up in one... you will simultaneously make no sense, throw out vicious and needless personal attacks and whine aboout how your toes feel stepped on while in the same breath berrating someone for doing just that... regardless of if they even do.

Sorry, I gave Pug his thread back, if you want more of a response from me than that you are gonna have to troll somewhere more appopriate for me to respond. -_-

Edited by Devedander

Klink has been removed from the staff at RWI indefinately, no matter the issue or the personal feelings involved we do not condone editing a members posts for personal issues and banning someone over a personal fight is unacceptable, no other staff members were informed of this decision until after the fact.

I personally like Klink and get along with him very well, it saddens me that this has happened but this behaviour is simply unacceptable for any staff member, no matter how much they are liked.

It's about time you got rid of Klink. He is a liability to any forum. Not only was he a loose cannon, his own posts were full of gibberish and not sensible. I may spend more time over there as soon as I am given access again. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Wow Puggy...this was the second time your account was deleted on the RWI. So I guess you can consider yourself "double banned".

PS: Good that all sorted out nicely. Life is good, eh? :lol:

I've been double banned too!!!!! Maybe we should start a "Double Banned by Klink" club !!!!!!!

Pugs member No. 1 and I'm member No. 2 :thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

i suppose i'm just one of those people who never got klink. frankly i never cared to.

don't get me wrong, i like strange. i've gone to burningman for 10 years. my friends are artists and fire performers and tech geeks and as many live in warehouses and live work lofts and on houseboats as live in homes. but they are cool/fun strange.

klink is just pointless. his posts are gibberish and add nothing in the way of heat or light to any discussion.

i am probably closer to a buddhist in my beliefs then anything else and can assure you that; incomprehensible is not zen, it's just incomprehensible :rolleyes:

there is more good information and contribution to the forums in pug's signature than in the sum total of all of klink's posts...

i've been a paid member of the darkside since i discovered it but because of klink and s few others probably only visit once or twice a week.