When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Worst Post Of The Month (possibly Worst Ever)

ryyannon

alright - sex with a dog, ok - i'm sure it happens

ok - getting caught - thats pretty funny

Sex with a week old dead dog - ugh, how do you get over teh smell?

Wait - sex with a week old dead dog that was hit by a car? - how do you get over the flies

This is one of those, i don't care what the law says, i'm locking this guy up cases. - I've worked for judges and was told that once :)

Go write me an opinion that puts this guy away, i don't care what the law says :)

I wish I could make a joke but as I absolutely love dogs and animals generally speaking, I simply can't. In no way is this humourous to me and I find it extremely disturbing indeed.

It's like poverty, people know how disturbing and horrendous it is, yet people choose to turn their heads and ignore it.......there's always an easy way out huh? :wounded1:

I always try to allow a leeway for people who's ideals don't mesh well with mine and remember it's a big world and we are all unique...

but this just defies reason...

I mean dog humpers... ok I really don't like that but sexual satsifaction comes in many odd ways...

Nechrophelia... again... I think personally it's pretty sicko... but that's me...

But week old? That's just... FTW?

..but then again.. We don't have laws against drinking chlorine either..

I guess they just trust you to have some kind of common sense over here. ;)

Such misguided trust I have never seen...

Actually I believe since drinking chlorine in volumes enough to kill yourself would be considered an attempt on your own life, it is technically against the law since suicide is against the law...

The funny (if you would call it that) thing is I was watching a show where they were showing new cop weapons, one of which fires bit plastic things instead of bullets. It had been used in a situation to disarm someone who heald a gun to her own head. The cop was all happy because the other alternative was to kill her...

The irony there is so strange...

" Kathryn Fehrman, argued that Michigan's statute on sodomy and bestiality is vague and does not outlaw sex with a dead dog."

Open at your own risk:

http://www.mlive.com/news/bctimes/index.ss....xml&coll=4

defense....... :whistling:

I cant beleive that youre interested in that kind of news ryyannon.....there is important issues like the war in iraq and the soon to be bombing of iran and the dthronification of the dictator in north korea to worry about you know :winkiss: not to mention the global warming that seems like a sure thing...forget the dog

What do you mean by 'interested'?

I read 100s of stories and posts every day....you have to admit that this one is pretty unusual.

If you imagine that it somehow excited me, you're way off base.

People fascinate me....our capacity for the ridiculous and the sublime....who's to say that this poor devil humping a dead dog is any less (or more) important than what's going on in Iraq, Korea or in your own head? For me, it's all part of the same thing.

Like Dylan said, 'It's life and life only.'

Sorry if my Olympian stance seems a bit disconnected to you, but there are too many people out there telling us what we can think, how we should feel....

As for myself, I'd love to know what brought this guy to do what he did....I'd love to know what's going on inside his mind...

The animal in question was already dead. Had it been alive, had there been elements of torture or abuse, I never would have posted this item: we all know about these places, and I don't think there's a need to go there.

Anyway....

Given that this forum is a shared space, I'll be happy to delete the story and the link if someone requests - either here or in a PM.

Don't want to keep anyone from sleeping at night....

Given that this forum is a shared space, I'll be happy to delete the story and the link if someone requests - either here or in a PM.

Don't be daft. Deleting this post makes no sense. The reason you posted it is because it's interesting. It's different and unusual, unlike the wars and regular exploitation and death going on out there. It's like the nappy-clad Astronaut crossing the US with a boot full of ... just weird [censored]. It's not funny, but no, seriously, it is. There but for the grace of $DEITY and all that.

If you imagine that it somehow excited me, you're way off base.

As for myself, I'd love to know what brought this guy to do what he did....I'd love to know what's going on inside his mind...

Don't want to keep anyone from sleeping at night....

I am still awake :yuk: you son of a...

gun :group:

People fascinate me....our capacity for the ridiculous and the sublime....who's to say that this poor devil humping a dead dog is any less (or more) important than what's going on in Iraq, Korea or in your own head? For me, it's all part of the same thing.

It is certainly behavior that the typical person finds impossible to understand. However, what do you think is the main reason people become psychology majors? they want to study the mind of a serial killer. If we figure out humans, we will need to figure out all the good and bad stuff. I mean, there is some serious mysteries in the extremes, the middle stuff seems easier to understand since most of us live it each day.

This story really messed me up today........ :bounce: