When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Andrew lost his mind!?

Rolexman

If you watched the show Extras, you would get it. Its funny because its not funny.

Edit: as a side note, I was about to sell a watch I got from Trusty, and now maybe I should hold on to it until the heat dies down haha

Only if it is the B&R... :whistling:

The price is ridiculous on some of these new offerings; once a rep gets to be a certain % of the cost of a gen it just isn't worth it to me.

Only if it is the B&R... :whistling:

The price is ridiculous on some of these new offerings; once a rep gets to be a certain % of the cost of a gen it just isn't worth it to me.

Agreed.... i find myself purchasing reps with price in mind much more than before. Maybe manufactures have decided volume is not the way to go anymore... you quality over quantity, afterall if you produce a new model and it horrible... you stuck with alot of crap watches no one wants.

ATM some real bargians are still around. keep the faith people

C'mon Tim the answer is quite obvious..........................oops just noticed you're not a VIP..............just pretend I didn't say anything :blush:

Ken -_-

All right all right. I was going to join on April 1st. Do I get prorated for the partial month?????

/Tim

Of course this is not a new sd and is no where near perfect. This is the same watch Joshua was selling several months back and the same that EL and River have been selling for years. Same case, same hev, same pearl, same watch. Sort of comical really. I had one of these and sold it for $150 a while ago. There is nothing new (perfect) here whatsoever. :whistling:

If we are nit-picking here; The SEL's are sitting proud of the case, this is one of the biggest give aways IMHO and just about every "new style" replica Rolex case seems to be like this at the moment? Can someone not point this out to the factories? lol!

This is the TW best Seadweller because I have just received one from River as a project watch and for less money too. All details are identical inlcuding the different thicker dial font only seen on TW and some MBW variants. Also the caseback sticker is indicative of TW watches.

I simply wouldn't get highly inaccurate rep for even $249. Imagine how many superior reps you'd get for that money.

Not to mention $328 + shipping... which is utterly ridiculous. It should be in the $150 - $170 range to make any sense at all.

I simply wouldn't get highly inaccurate rep for even $249. Imagine how many superior reps you'd get for that money.

Not to mention $328 + shipping... which is utterly ridiculous. It should be in the $150 - $170 range to make any sense at all.

Jaysus H, I go away for a few days to get some friggin work done and this place actually starts to get fun! Freak shows in every subforum, and now perfect reps again.

Is it still worth mentioning that people who just chuckle and shake their heads when they see the words trustywatchguy and perfect in the same sentence are no longer trustwatchguy & co's taget market? We don't bat an eye except to laugh when a noob mentions idealwatches.com. This is my last time wasting bandwith talking about ideal's new competitors....

When I first came on to this message board, Josh was all that people spoke about. If some unhappy customer even spoke ill of Josh, he was quickly "dealt" with. In fact, I think some had actual shrines of this guy at home (decorated with reps). :p

Things have changed quite a bit over the last year; seems different. In the end, the rep business is a money making activity.

Jaysus H, I go away for a few days to get some friggin work done and this place actually starts to get fun! Freak shows in every subforum, and now perfect reps again.

Is it still worth mentioning that people who just chuckle and shake their heads when they see the words trustywatchguy and perfect in the same sentence are no longer trustwatchguy & co's taget market? We don't bat an eye except to laugh when a noob mentions idealwatches.com. This is my last time wasting bandwith talking about ideal's new competitors....

fact: awesome post.

trustyhause.com much?