When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vodak Drinkers

TWP

Yeah..yeah..yeah..they say if you can pronounce it then it is not good vodka. A coworker surprised me with a nice bottle of Trump vodka. In an hour i am going to pour myself a nice glass over ice...drink a couple...and hit the sheets. Anybody here ever had it?

Yeah..yeah..yeah..they say if you can pronounce it then it is not good vodka. A coworker surprised me with a nice bottle of Trump vodka. In an hour i am going to pour myself a nice glass over ice...drink a couple...and hit the sheets. Anybody here ever had it?

Sit back, pour and enjoy! It's all good.

I haven't had it, but needless to say I suspect that Donald Trump has not uncovered the world's best vodka, and the world's best spirits rarely come in snazziest bottle.

I never used to think there was much to vodka, based on Smirnoff and alike, until I got a proper education in it in Germany. There are some Eastern European vodkas that are so smooth it's just unbelievable. Unfortunately they also left me completely shit-faced, so I couldn't begin to recall the names....and as you say, I probably couldn't have pronounced them to begin with. I'd like to go to somewhere like Poland and learn more.

But hey, FREE is good!! :D

Tell us how it goes!!

Cheers!

I too have never heard of Trump Vodka but I like Caesars allot ( clamato juice ) and they make one at a bar that I just luv and tried to make it the same way they do but never got it right until I asked "what kind of vodka do you use ?" and they said "Alberta Pure Vodka" , it doesn't have that licorice taste to it so that's all I drink now , crisp & clean and goes great with a good cigar 234050-11555.gif234050-11556.gif

Zed

Never had it. Normally, it's Goose for everyday use, but a restauranteur friend from Moscow brings us a few bottles of Nemiroff every Christmas. It's fantastic if you can find it in your area--I can't find it anywhere near Tampa. Check it out if you can find it.

234086-11551.gif

Nemiroff's ok, but it still has some charcoal aftertaste. They're really trying to compete with the smirnoff/absolut flavored vodkas. The reason you can't yet find it anywhere is because the company is only a few years old. To me, Grey Goose is still a little on the harsh side as well, at least compared to Belvedere or Chopin (made from rye and potatoes, respectively). If you want something a little different, try Ciroc - distilled from grapes. Still fairly smooth, but it has a distinct flavor. Nice call swdivad on the Wyborowa. I think that's going to become much more popular in the next several years.

As far as the Trump vodka goes, I couldn't tell you. I doubt any distributer here will carry it anytime soon, and I'd rather spend the time ordering something that I'm certain is good. Maybe part of me simply doesn't want to like it because of the brand. Just because Trump puts his name on it, it becomes premium vodka? Of course, I've been here for months now, so there goes that argument :D

Anyway, let us know how it turned out

I'm a vodka drinker. Like it brainfreezing cold with ice.

My regular make is Stolichnaya ( http://www.stoli.com )

In my freezer at the moment is Nemiroff (Ukrainian vodka, http://www.nemiroff.ua/main.php )

For times i feel a bit chauvinistic my choice is Amsterdam Republic ( http://www.amsterdamrepublic.nl/ )

Cheers mates! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by bigmouth

Haven't heard of Trump...

Nor have I seen it sold in my neck of the woods...

I am a big fan of Grey Goose though...

Goose & Cran with a twist of lime is my drink of chose...

TT

234514-11485.gif

I've tried just about all makes of the stuff, and I have to say that the Goose is about the smoothest I've tasted. I prefer mine with a little Red Bull.

Hi Guys,

Wat about Stolichnaya ? http://www.stoli.com

Is Vadok (ooops, Vodak) from Russia, Finland and Poland or am I [censored] al-re-diiii ?

Absolut, Wyborowa, ...

Well, I'm an expert in hangover but not with Vkadog as I only get [censored] with Richard. Oh Ricard I meaaan !

1 A nice job: QC Happy employees

234651-11455.jpg

2. Salesman demonstration on how to get [censored] quicker

234651-11456.jpg

3. The salesman drive back to the company

234651-11457.jpg

Cheers

Stephane

• 2 weeks later...

I have been a Goose drinker for a while, but recently I was at a bar and they were out. I tried Kettle one and like it even better than the Goose. I think it is much smoother.

I was out last week with a group of girls and one of them orders a strawberry spritzer. Strawberry stoli and sprite yech :yuk: . That's what the 22 year olds are drinking nowadays. I like a woman who can throw back a shot of Patron.

BTW, why has noone mentioned the fact that Donald Trump doesn't drink? Ironic, no?