When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

By-Tor's Birthday!

Bazz

Thanks fellas. I just turned 36... and I thought I turned 26 just a while ago. Damn...

My girlfriend bought me a special gift yesterday... to feed my video game and MAME addiction.

234944-11405.jpg

So I don't think I'm becoming a "responsible adult" anytime soon. :lol:

Happy B'day, what a great pressie from your girl, I love the old arcade games like Defender, Moon Cresta, Donkey Kong, Scramble etc etc etc, I feel privileged to have seen the birth of Space Invaders, I (miss)spent most of my youth in arcades, anyway...... it was my B'day yesterday and no-one noticed :(

Thanks guys.

@cornerstone: Where's the monitor? Is it a "coctail cabinet"? That looks awesome but it could mean a divorce. :lol:

@richard: I play lots of modern games but MAME and retrogames are still my #1. Gravitar is my all-time favourite, it's amazingly challenging game...pure skill.

Many congratulations of the day By-Tor. Long live By-Tor, slayer of the necromancer!

Thanks mate. :)

WOW! A very happy B-day, BT! :thumbsupsmileyanim::drunk::band1:

Your new ETA Sub arrived just in time!

I'll have a couple of cool ones in your honor this evening. :D

Have fun!

Cheers Jet!!! :)

A NEW WORLD RECORD !

HIGH SCORE UPDATE: December 23, 2006

I surpassed my previous high score (3,652,700 on 9/8/03) with a new high score of 8,029,450. A NEW WORLD RECORD! Game play started at 10:15 AM Friday, December 22nd and ended at 9:30 AM Saturday, December 23, 2006 (23 hours 15 minutes). The game was recorded on digital video and refereed by Brien King.

man this guy needs to get a life! :D

A NEW WORLD RECORD !

HIGH SCORE UPDATE: December 23, 2006

I surpassed my previous high score (3,652,700 on 9/8/03) with a new high score of 8,029,450. A NEW WORLD RECORD! Game play started at 10:15 AM Friday, December 22nd and ended at 9:30 AM Saturday, December 23, 2006 (23 hours 15 minutes). The game was recorded on digital video and refereed by Brien King.

man this guy needs to get a life! :D

Yeah, he's a freak alright. When I was 15 or 16 I played Star Wars and Gravitar for hours with one coin. But 24 hours... Christ!!! I wonder how he arranged the toilet breaks... or giving it a second thought... I don't even want to know. :lol: