When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who is silixprime.com

Jay and Angel are first class, there were no issues that I heard of with the quality of their watches (unlike the case with another wallet-friendly supplier, not naming names here).

No. All Daytonas with Asian 7750 are NOT reliable and you are better off getting something else if reliability is an issue.

I've ordered from silix in the past and have nothing but good things to say. They have good prices and good watches. Pay attention to what you want out of each watch. Usually the dealers have slightly a little different flavor of each watch. Or one dealer may have the latest version.

I've ordered from silix in the past and have nothing good to say. They have good prices and good watches. Pay attention to what you want out of each watch. Usually the dealers have slightly a little different flavor of each watch. Or one dealer may have the latest version.

You have nothing good to say?

Silix are great people. VERY HONEST!

It just sucks that the silix-prime site is so slow

Slow? Did you try Perfect-Clones, then? :blink:

I just got a watch (Pam 8 Days Brevettato) from King, pp on Sunday, received it on Wednesday (actually I received it just a few minutes ago!) well packaged, DHL Express. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

P.S. How do you guys open a 47mm caseback? I have my 'Jaxa' type but it's too small.

P.S. How do you guys open a 47mm caseback? I have my 'Jaxa' type but it's too small.

Dish rubber gloves. Or that special case opener tool from ebay (50 USD, though).

It just sucks that the silix-prime site is so slow

Then search on silixwatch.com

A lot more variety (ask Angel and Jay about availability before you order that watch you need for a hot date next weekend).

Mostly asian autos but they are getting a lot better- my latest from silixwatch is keeping 5-10 seconds per day which is excellent for a mechanical watch. My freind's gen Rolex GMT Master which he has had for many years never does this well even after AD service which in itself costs a LOT more than a good rep would cost.

Carl

Angel & Jay are an absolute pleasure to deal with. They are extremely honest, and will go that extra bit to work with you on your purchase. There is more than just the movements difference between silixwatch & silix-prime. Their silix-prime watches are much more accurate reps, better cases, better made and overall better general quality control, but the silixwatch stuff is priced really cheap, and is decent quality if you choose carefully. I'd suggest that when you find something you like to email them (addy on the website) and you can deal with them directly. They will answer your questions, and even make suggestions if they feel that there is a better alternative. Feel secure, you're in good hands dealing with A & J.

And yes, the silix-prime website is S L O W as can be, and I first mentioned it to them in November, they really didn't know. Silixwatch moves along pretty good, but is thru a different server. About every other email to them, I keep hinting about a change, but . . .

Brian

My freind's gen Rolex GMT Master which he has had for many years never does this well even after AD service which in itself costs a LOT more than a good rep would cost.

Carl

If I had bought a certified chronometer and it wasn't giving me certified chronometer type numbers... I'd be screaming at the service people, and the manufacturer. Your friend needs to kick up a fuss.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

This is my first post. I just registered. Apologies for such a stupid question, but how do i get a login id for silixprime. The link requests id/password but i dont see a register link?

Im looking for a good quality Rolex Explorer Orange Hand rep.

Many thanks

_Faide