When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

To everyone...

Cucumber_Jones

Hey Everyone!

I want to let you all know that I will back off with the attacks. I am just getting sick and tired of seeing people complain about great dealers. Specificaly Anglea and Jay (Silix). They may take a little longer then other dealers with communication but they will always be there to help you out.

I have been getting really mad about these topics as they make a great couple of people look bad. What generaly happens is a topic apears says they are a bad dealer and bla bla bla... Then the watch apears a day or two later and the topic title is changed.

The problem is newbie will see the topic before it is resolved and they will think Silix are scamers.

Sorry that I have been jumping on people to defend good dealers - perhaps my aproach was a little harsh.

As far as the attacks on Nais - well the only thing I am sorry about there is that I did not put him on my ignore list sooner. Not sorry about those attacks though.... JUst sorry that I got sucked in by the troll.

Back to posting photos!

28696-324.jpg

Well done CJ. Positivity is the name of the game here.

The lack of patience by some newbs will always be a problem but we need to be more tolerant.

Notwithstanding this there are also situations where people do get ripped as well, deliberately and accidentally, and so we must remain vigilant.

JTB

Hey Everyone!

I want to let you all know that I will back off with the attacks. I am just getting sick and tired of seeing people complain about great dealers. Specificaly Anglea and Jay (Silix). They may take a little longer then other dealers with communication but they will always be there to help you out.

I have been getting really mad about these topics as they make a great couple of people look bad. What generaly happens is a topic apears says they are a bad dealer and bla bla bla... Then the watch apears a day or two later and the topic title is changed.

The problem is newbie will see the topic before it is resolved and they will think Silix are scamers.

Sorry that I have been jumping on people to defend good dealers - perhaps my aproach was a little harsh.

As far as the attacks on Nais - well the only thing I am sorry about there is that I did not put him on my ignore list sooner. Not sorry about those attacks though.... JUst sorry that I got sucked in by the troll.

Back to posting photos!

28895-299.jpg

Well said CJ. But don't forget not all dealers are squeeky clean you know!!!(I don't mean Silix).

No problem CJ

The only way to combat negative dealer posts is to respond with your own positive experience.

Everyone should be allowed to post their experience regardless if it's positive or negative

Very well put :thumbsupsmileyanim:

oh and CJ ..great post !

Edited by hookoo

Sometimes I choose a poor method to deliver my madness. I will work on encorporating more smilies in my dealer support posts.

I have no issue with bad dealer experiances. I just have an issue with people jumping to conclusions or slaging dealers in public with out useing the proper forum of comminication first.

Thanks everyone.

Edited by Cucumber_Jones

what model is that panerai???

PAM212 (1950 Flyback - it says so on the dial). I may get one from silix with asian 7750 movement. Looks most accurate but on the fence at the moment due to the movement. ETA 7750 is undecorated and costs more than double I think... :o