When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The New Pink Gold Pam 231

Wolf

The watch looks classy and expensive with that pink gold :thumbsupsmileyanim: you will get a lot of attention beacuse of the GOLD even if i personally find steel or white gold even more desireable

Happy timekeeping

Gunnar :)

Wow, what a great looking watch!

...and this is coming from one of the few blasphemous non-pam aficionados. Before I am drawn and quartered, I didn't care for Panerai at all until I came to these boards...now; I have an appreciation...but, still don't jump through hoops over them.

Regardless, that is sweeeet!

I just got the same watch: EL only has 1 231c model as far as I know - I say this because I didn't think it was sapphire+AR (not at that price), but if I'm wrong that would be great....

Did he offer you 2 versions? (a CN and a Swiss w/ AR etc - that's what Josh has going on these).

Also,. I assume you swapped out the strap as mine came w/ burgundy croc....

Edited by bigbadbrad

I got the version with Unitas movement and swan neck regulateur from AAAplus. Lisha is AAAplus and so is the watch. Veni and Aaron are making me a glossy dark brown croc to light up that gold. :) It really is one of my favorite gold reps. For you single guys, wear that one and you get a fair number of women looking at the watch first and then to your finger to see whether you already have a ring. :lol:

I received the "S-Class" 231 from EL yesterday.

Very beautiful watch and yes it has the AR and Swan Neck regulator. Quality appears to be top notch and it has kept perfect time so far.

Now I need to find a burgundy gator strap in 125/85 (long) -- anybody have any suggestions? BTW -- the strap from EL was very nice quality/color -- just too small for me :(