When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

panerai 187 with 7753

Guest lolos

I also heard that Bigfoot was sighted wearing a nice titanium case 194. :lol: We've been having the 187 7753 carrot dangled in front of us for many many many many months now, please let us know if you really see one. :)

Oh we've got to be WELL into the 2nd year of "Operation 7753 187". Some people might say the operation is highly classified, super top secret. Others might say there is no such operation underway whatsoever... :black_eye:

Oh we've got to be WELL into the 2nd year of "Operation 7753 187". Some people might say the operation is highly classified, super top secret. Others might say there is no such operation underway whatsoever... :black_eye:

Please don't get our hopes up unless you have solid information. What have you heard?

I heard that some guy who calls himself 'lolos' said that there was going to be a 7753 187...

-O

Wow... I heard the same thing from someone calling himself the same name... we have secondary confirmation now... must be true. :black_eye::thumbsupsmileyanim::black_eye:

Well the 194 titanium does exist for sure. If you speak Japanese and live in Japan or China you can have it in four days. On the 187 7753 I am with Willith - Bigfoot. But wouldn't we all like to discover Bigfoot? ;) And if it ever does, if the going rate on Swiss 7750 reps are approaching $1,000 what are the implications for the price of a 7753 187? :bangin:

I have it from a reliable source that at the same time the 187 with a 7753 is released that there will be a group of monkeys flying out of my butt.

hey guys...dunno where is the problem...i have mine 187 with swiss 7753 for a week now (so it's released - and i know since i have the asoan7750)...it's a great looking rep...a bit pricey but well worth the extra $$$..seems that our dealers don't carry it...only limited edition to "some" dealers...and the mvt is just gorgeus...runs like a crazy...the DW is just like on the gen...sorry, no pics...

hey guys...dunno where is the problem...i have mine 187 with swiss 7753 for a week now (so it's released - and i know since i have the asoan7750)...it's a great looking rep...a bit pricey but well worth the extra $$..seems that our dealers don't carry it...only limited edition to "some" dealers...and the mvt is just gorgeus...runs like a crazy...the DW is just like on the gen...sorry, no pics...

it was a joke guys...since everybody is posting non 100% info...i tought of doing the same...there isn't a 187 with 7753 mvt...and please do not post such infos if not 101% sure about it...because a lot of us are dreaming about that one...