When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Current State of my Collection

By-Tor

275561-2570.jpg

My current collection. Not so many, eh? I've owned about 25-30 (I think) but these have "survived". So many nice reps are long gone (but not forgotten). The Seagull-Speedy is missing from the pic though. I forgot it in my summer cottage. :)

I'm almost ashamed of how "redneck" my collection is. Not much variation or real "class". All stainless steel sports watches from the "middle brands"... but these are the kind of watches that an average guy like me can comfortably wear. :oops:

Well, at least all of them are really nice reps. Enjoy the watch pr0n. ;)

275561-2571.jpg

1c.jpg

1.jpg

275561-2574.jpg

275561-2575.jpg

po_2.jpg

wp.jpg

275561-2578.jpg

275561-2579.jpg

Not a single IWC! I'm so ashamed.

Ok, nice collection and smashing pics, mate. :D

Thanks man. Thanks for reminding me by the way... I definitely need that white GST, it's amazing.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

You might have the pretties looking replica OMEGas on this planet By-Tor :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Proud to be on the same forum as the likes of you

The humblest regards

Gunnar :)

Thanks people.

@Pix: No straps for me. What I need a nice two-tone dress watch. This one I had... but it was a bit too much for me to wear:

275818-2551.jpg

Wow...very nice "Omeeegas", as James would say. The closest I have is the Seamaster GMT and I love it.

Also, I like your "Not forgotten" collection. What happened to the Tudor? :huh:

Thanks mate.

I traded the Tudor. Loved the watch, but the hour markers were a turn-off. They looked a bit fake... and it was really expensive rep. I sacrificed it to finance new purchases. :)

Are these all pretty much as is out of the box? Or have you modded them?

Very Nice collection!

Some of the watches have/had been modded. Just small stuff though, like new pearls etc. The GMT Seamaster had a "Bond" bracelet but I switched it back to "Speedy" because I wasn't satisfied with the fit.

The MBW 1680 I used to own was heavily modded. You can read the story/review (link is in my signature).

I am amazed by that nice collection of yours. I can feel a collectors fever coming on :thumbsupsmileyanim: . I have to start with the beautiful omegas. Thanks for your excellent guides to Omega - it's a great help to all us newbees :rolleyes: