When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

is Panerai a "gay" watch?

t

I remember David Ginola. And Maldini is a grown up man, he could easily do an ad like that without looking ridiculous. I don't have a problem with gays. Not at all... I've worked as a bouncer in a nightclub and we had lots of gay customers... some of them even became friends. Most of them were always super cool, and really professional people in every possible way. Gay people are very much respected among the bouncers in my town... they rarely cause any trouble and always behave really well.

It's just the guys who are feminine and act like posers that annoy me... gay or not. "Gay" is just the general term for people like that. Just wanted to clear this up. Maybe it's just Christiano Ronaldo's antics on the field that annoy the hell out of me... his ridiculous stunts and acting makes Filippo Inzaghi look like a nickel and dime amateur. :)

PS: I'm not from the US. They don't play real football over there. Ah well, they do... but they call it "soccer" or something like that. :lol:

It's not the fact that they're gay, but because they act like 'fags'... Was that what you were meaning? I know precicely what you mean. I don't have a problem with gay men, but I do find the behaviour of 'queens' to be very irritating.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not the fact that they're gay, but because they act like 'fags'... Was that what you were meaning? I know precicely what you mean. I don't have a problem with gay men, but I do find the behaviour of 'queens' to be very irritating.

And "queens" would never wear a Panerai. Too butch. :)

Dumbest thread, EVER!!!

Complete nonsense. This is an excellent thread.

"Nonsense"... hmm, that's a bit gay word, isn't it?

Edited by By-Tor

It has been said that an indication that a person might be homosexual is if the person inquires whether a popular brand of wristwatch is favored by homosexuals.

The guy is straight (in fact, accused of having raped a girl),
Yep.....that's known as 'growing a beard'.....Hollywood used to market all their poofs as 'swordsmen'......and used contorversial court cases for support....'paternity suits'...'raoe claims'...etc.

Panerai = Polari........if not gay.....it's at least 'camp'...........after all the Greeks and Italians invented sex.......and the French introduced it to women......:lol:

Definitely gay......especially all those base 111 lovers......

Edited by TTK

Yep.....that's known as 'growing a beard'.....

No. Dating Jordan is having a "beard". If he's gay, there are less lawless ways of going about it.

(Ooh! Lucy Lawless, lesbian icon. This thread just won't quit!)

Definitely. And the Breitling Steelfish. Oscar Wilde wore it to his dying day.

Yep.....that's known as 'growing a beard'.....Hollywood used to market all their poofs as 'swordsmen'......and used contorversial court cases for support....'paternity suits'...'raoe claims'...etc.

Panerai = Polari........if not gay.....it's at least 'camp'...........after all the Greeks and Italians invented sex.......and the French introduced it to women......:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love your sense of history :1a:

Polari! I can't believe that you are old enough to remember Julian and his 'friend' Sandy.

Men gathering online to talk about the relative aesthetic appeal of their "timepiece accessories".....occasionally engaging in group adoration (ooooooh your MBW is so gorgeous darling!!!!)....the conversations devolving into the occasional catfight over who has the best....you know.... etc...

Sounds like were all a bunch of queers! Our saving grace...we're crooks...theives...manly men....counterfeit importers...oh no...importers..back to gay!