When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

is Panerai a "gay" watch?

t

Another fabulous RWG topic. :bangin: Actually I am not worrying about the gay theory. To quote Seinfeld: "And there is nothing wrong with that." I am more concerned with "the bigger the toy, the "smaller" the boy". That would not bode well for PAM afficionados. ;)

On a serious note, PAM is only now beginning to come into its own in NYC. Old guys are wearing them on rubber straps as their weekend warriors versus the standard gold Patek or Breguet during the week and young guys are wearing them on nicer straps to work. I would guess I am seeing double the number of PAM's on people's wrists versus a year ago. Yes, only us idiots are staring at people's wrists. :lol:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another fabulous RWG topic. :bangin: Actually I am not worrying about the gay theory. To quote Seinfeld: "And there is nothing wrong with that." I am more concerned with "the bigger the toy, the "smaller" the boy". That would not bode well for PAM afficionados. ;)

On a serious note, PAM is only now beginning to come into its own in NYC. Old guys are wearing them on rubber straps as their weekend warriors versus the standard gold Patek or Breguet during the week and young guys are wearing them on nicer straps to work. I would guess I am seeing double the number of PAM's on people's wrists versus a year ago. Yes, only us idiots are staring at people's wrists. :lol:

I'm guessing that gays are not necessarily staring at people's wrists.

I'm guessing that gays are not necessarily staring at people's wrists.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:g:

not necessarily?

BTW its is hillarious that any PANERAI related thread is sure to get a lots of attention.......how very gay :whistling:

Having just returned from Ibiza,i have seen more Panerai being worn in one week than i've seen in a lifetime

I was at an NHL dinner recently, have never seen so many Breitlings in a room. Hockey's a manly sport, makes me happy to have my Breitlings.

Scientific news specified that the gay thing applies to gens only, not reps.

Even in spite of the floppy lever issue. :lol:

Scientific news specified that the gay thing applies to gens only, not reps.

Even in spite of the floppy lever issue. :lol:

I have to go modifiy a floppy lever, Does that sound gay, damn, well at least i dont play hockey, now that is a womans sport where i come from!

Gays often adopt certain fashion styles to identify themselves to others - like a calling card. If gays are adopting Panerai, don't be surprised if you guys start gettting hit on by sexy mens!

Now I understand. Last saturday night I was in Chueca (Madrid gay district) in the World Gay Party... Now I understand why lot of people there looked my watch (a fiddy) and after this looked my ass. :black_eye:

Anyway! Oh, I once saw David Ginola, and he was wearing a Tag Heuer.

Tag... definitely gay watches!! But... what about B&R? If I had to choice a gay watch, this one'd be. And I owe a BR. Mmmmmmmm... I'm getting nervous. :wacko:

Definitely gay......especially all those base 111 lovers......

Aaaaagggggggggg I love the 111!!!!! Ey, am I a gay?????

I must give my girlfriend a call. She has to know just now.

:)

finally the truth has come out. Panerais are indeed gay watches. Therefore we must take drastic measurements in order to preserve our manhood.

All panerai must be sent too denmark, where i will arrange a collective destruction of the watches.

further information on this "group" destruction will be posted later.

Roger, over and out thank you.

general rken von dirkenhoffen. certified ASStronaut

PS: I'm not from the US. They don't play real football over there. Ah well, they do... but they call it "soccer" or something like that. :lol:

grrrrrrrr!!!!!

aww :( i wear breitling steelfish superocean.. does that make me gay? :(

Yes, yes it does.

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/7961/wilde1nw9.jpg

...wait, so if wearing a Panerai makes a man gay, it makes a woman extra-feminine, not a lesbian! Woo. I was worried for a moment. I think I'll go inform my boyfriend, Gertrude.

I think the gayest thing about PAMs is all this 'I'm off to change my strap' crap. How gay is that? A real man only owns one strap......surely? (and a plain black one at that!)

Even my father has more than one tie and pair of shoes, Emmzy!

They don't make 'em like that anymore, except for David Niven (oh wait, he's dead).

Even my father has more than one tie and pair of shoes, Emmzy!

They don't make 'em like that anymore, except for David Niven (oh wait, he's dead).

I'm not tslking about ties and shoes but straps for a watch. As I said one black one to be worn until broken and then replaced with a new sensible one.

All this strap changing reminds me of a small girl undressing and dressing a toy doll.

Come on....no wonder gays love this brand!

I can hear the conversation now......'That strap is so yesterday big boy, you need to ditress honey,oh and you need those lovely spring bars cause you are sure to strip out your lugs'

So gay it makes Stephen Fry look like Ricky Hatton!

I think the gayest thing about PAMs is all this 'I'm off to change my strap' crap. How gay is that? A real man only owns one strap......surely? (and a plain black one at that!)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It becomes clearer to me now....we are all gay.....or exgay.......http://www.exgaywatch.com/wp/

Emmzy

finally the truth has come out. Panerais are indeed gay watches. Therefore we must take drastic measurements in order to preserve our manhood.

All panerai must be sent too denmark, where i will arrange a collective destruction of the watches.

further information on this "group" destruction will be posted later.

Roger, over and out thank you.

general rken von dirkenhoffen. certified ASStronaut

:band1:

Funny!!!

It becomes clearer to me now....we are all gay.....or exgay.......http://www.exgaywatch.com/wp/

LOL! I actually thought this was a site for ex-gay watches. I said, wow, talk about a niche market! Hehe.

Okay, last post on this thread. It deserves to die, die! Although I do have to thank whomever it was who posted those three lady "cop" pics. Laughed for hours.

• 2 weeks later...
gay watches bring a lot of fun. :elvis:

rolli

(First, LOL that there's an emoticon called "elvis", as I read above. I suppose as a non-VIP I don't have access to most of those cooler emoticons until I become a fully paid up member. SUCKS!)

Okay, not to resurrect this thread but, today I went to the beauty spa wearing my totally tricked out PAM 118 on the PAV 91.

And did I get a stare and a double-take from any of those bleached hair,