When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wristcheck

hambone

Nice,, I will eventually have to get one of these, or a really good rep. For a small watch it always seems larger on the wrist when I see people wearing it.

Thanks. It's the perfect size for my wrist. I have larger watches but always go make to the 40 mm ones.

I ended up buying it while my rep sub from Josh was getting relumed and a new bezel insert installed by The Zigmeister. Now I just wear the gen and the rep sits in the watch box. :rolleyes:

My gen sub (please ignore the pasta sauce at 11 on the bezel...I just noticed that :whistling: )

SEE! I'm not the only pasta klutz in the group!

P.S.: Nice shot, nice watch. And that reminds me, I have to go outside and take my own debut shots now. I hear thunder, so I hope the sun cooperates...also, I want to have some nice artistic shots, so let me think. I know! Be right back in an hour. :victory:

My newest strap, the Mario Paci Senape on Andrew's flawless 111h. Thanks to all who convinced me to get the Senape!

285194-8841.jpg

VB,

You have great taste in straps :thumbsupsmileyanim: I really dig the new Paci "natural" buckle -and nice manicure too BTW!

I may be wearing this all weekend

285194-8842.jpg

285194-8843.jpg

VB,

You have great taste in straps :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Strap collecting is the best thing about owning a Panerai, isn't it? Taking it out of its package is akin in excitement factor to taking out a PLASMA screen TV from its box, and only slightly less expensive...

I really dig the new Paci "natural" buckle -and nice manicure too BTW!
That made my day! I feel less goofy hanging around my pool taking shots of my wrists now. Thanks so much, tmg!

And you too, Pix, though it's stil Mamzelle here. I agree with the Audrey Tautou/French manicure allusion at that. ;)

I may be wearing this all weekend

285210-8828.jpg

Mmm, luscious choice. Your Senape looks much better than mine though.

As Ron Jeremy said to Jenna Jameson, "I think mines still a little stiff".