When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Tag Aquaracer 7750

ryaku

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm ... im looking here and then googlin the watch and just cant really get excited about this piece , all do this has happened in the past and i completely changed my opinion on a watch but atm as its now this watch does nothing for me at all :)

Dont get me wrong its nice watch anyway ... im sure there are manny of you already hiped up ... good for u ...

regards laz

Edited by lazarini

Hmmm ... im looking here and then googlin the watch and just cant really get excited about this piece , all do this has happened in the past and i completely changed my opinion on a watch but atm as its now this watch does nothing for me at all :)

Dont get me wrong its nice watch anyway ... im sure there are manny of you already hiped up ... good for u ...

regards laz

Laz, you know sometimes you see a watch in a magazine or on the internet, and you think it looks great...and then you go to an AD and on the wrist it is a big disappointment??? Well this is the complete opposite. Trust me.

I wouldn't worry about those factory shots too much. They often have wrong colors (oversaturated or overcontrasted). Have you seen the factory shots of the blue Link? The color of the gen is completely different when you see the watch in the flesh.

To my eye the blue color looks good. We'll be wiser when the first member review is out. The dealer/factory shots don't always tell the truth, either.

King has the bracelet shots up:

http://www.cclv.net/

Looks good but:

The description of the bracelet on the Tag website says "Triple-row bracelet in satin and polished steel. Double security clasp with solid steel folding blade. The models with a black or silver dial are also available with a black rubber strap with a pin buckle."

That sounds to me like the clasp on the date only model which is the type that has a security bar like this:

post-4269-1185909097.jpg

Does anyone know for sure if the clasp pictured on King's site is the correct one??

EDIT

Just found some more images and can confirm that the clasp on King's images is correct.

Sorry guy's, hope I didn't panic anyone, I'm in for this.

Looks good but:

The description of the bracelet on the Tag website says "Triple-row bracelet in satin and polished steel. Double security clasp with solid steel folding blade. The models with a black or silver dial are also available with a black rubber strap with a pin buckle."

That sounds to me like the clasp on the date only model which is the type that has a security bar like this:

post-4269-1185909097.jpg

Does anyone know for sure if the clasp pictured on King's site is the correct one??

EDIT

Just found some more images and can confirm that the clasp on King's images is correct.

Sorry guy's, hope I didn't panic anyone, I'm in for this.

Yes, clasp is correct, like the case, it is based on the same improved bracelet as the Aquagraph. Mine should be here by the weekend hopefully.

I'm interested, too. I just sold a genuine black dial -- it was a great watch, and someone on this board got a very good deal. Mine was the date only version, 41.5mm. I think I'd like the 43mm version much better, and I think this watch might be ripe for a gen swiss 7750 transplant....