When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Tag Aquaracer 7750

ryaku

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... finally. Actually this looks quite accurate. But WTF is that rubber band? No thanks. I'll get this one as soon as the bracelet version is out.

I also noticed it has day/date. Is that a new version... the old ones had the standard date setup.

Edited by By-Tor

No thanks, I'll pass the rubber band version. There must be a bracelet version coming out too... remember Carrera?

I agree...

C'mon, get rid of that ugly strap when you get it ! :lol:

The Aquatimer is the first Tag that really grows on me since the SLR... Curiously, I'm not a link fan.

Ditto. This is friggin' awesome looker... TAG's nicest watch. Ever.

Looking at the logo, is it raised or printed on the dial? I've got the smaller gen Aquaracer and it's printed. King's shots looks like it's raised?

Yeah, it's definitely printed on the old version (without day/date). Bummer. <_<

It's weird that TAG's official site still only shows the standard day version (without date). Wonder if anyone can find anything other than factory shots of this (supposedly) new version?

Here is a close up of the genuine

43mm excl crown.

post-106-1185478224_thumb.jpg

I have seen both white dial and black with black rubber.

I've never seen blue dial on a black rubber ( :yucky: )

The rep looks quite close and with good AR.

Edited by AMK000

Yeah, it's definitely printed on the old version (without day/date). Bummer. <_<

It's weird that TAG's official site still only shows the standard day version (without date). Wonder if anyone can find anything other than factory shots of this (supposedly) new version?

Not sure , check these images, looks raised to me..

288753-6780.jpg

For me it's the blue version or nothing. The black w/ rubber strap is very good looking though... but I've always wanted the blue one.

The polished middle link bracelet looks really nice with this particular watch.

The Asian 7750 day/date is never perfectly aligned. I would have preferred the standard date version, but what can you do... I'm not complaing now when they finally did this.

i have to agree with the majority....need the bracelet, although the pics of the gen dont look that bad with the black/rubber band. im not too sure if tag's have AR...i never saw a genuine tag with ar, but i guess if the rep has it and the gen doesnt i really cant complain. sure looks like the rep has it from looking at kings pics.

EDIT: just confirmed the gen does in fact have AR coating!!

can anybody confirm what king means when she says "have rubber strap with steel band."?? hopefully they do have the bracelet and she just didnt post pics yet.

anybody know how thick this one is??