When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

little bit about me...eddie

Guest eddielee11

Guest eddielee11

Me saving my lover....!!!!41066-38126.jpg

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

my favourite's woman on this t- shirt!!! :3a:

41066-38127.jpg

my favourite medical journal ...published on " new england medical journal or medicine" :bicycle:

41066-38128.gif

I sometimes wonder about your age EL :lol: it seems that after making money all you care about is tittys and beer :p

:thumbsupsmileyanim: Stay young :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Regards

gran :)

Guest eddielee11

my favourite university.... :3a:

41122-38110.jpg

my favourite costume :bicycle:41122-38111.jpg

i guess i have pretty much the same amount of empties bottles at my shack. :blink:

41122-38112.jpg

one of my most hated hockey team....the leaf....and it's biggest fans. :wounded1:

41122-38113.jpg

and last but not least.....if i can touch her lips( ( either one,,i dont mind...) :group: , i will die as a happy man,,,,no doubt....no question....i will do anything ...anything for her.... :whistling::yu:

41122-38114.jpg

Guest eddielee11

u.b.c was fun but it would be better if my graduating mates were these fun.... :Jumpy:

most of my graduating mates were real serious biochemists or geneticists....hard core..... :angry:

u.b.c was fun but it would be better if my graduating mates were these fun.... :Jumpy:

most of my graduating mates were real serious biochemists or geneticists....hard core..... :angry:

Probably guys like me :lol: I was a visiting scientist at UBC in 2003 :) ..to be honest you would be either drunk or bored in Colorado unless you love to ski

Well...living in vancouver does make you a bit crazy. The girl to guy ratio there is like 5 to 1. I was there few weeks ago, met so many cute asian chicks...too bad most of them are golddiggers though...

I think I gotta visit sometime :Jumpy:

I've lived in Colorado all my life... I don't drink and I don't ski, yet there's no other place I'd rather want to live. It's gorgeous here....

I know. I have been there in 1984 and it was fantastic. I did not intend to hurt your feelings. I even liked the Coors beer back then :group: