When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Cellini with Stingray Strao

Birdman

• 2 months later...

I'm sorry, but I don't like this exotic straps at all.

I'm a diver and a stingray is one of the most elegant creatures to see when you're diving.

By buying skins ( and buying straps) you keep a bizzniss alive that hunts wonderful creatures likes this stingray, just for reasons like this topic.

I hope everytime someone puts a exotic strap around its wrist, he or she gonna realise some beautiful animal has been hunted down & killed just for the profit of it......

Buying reps: okay....nobodies hurt with that, only economics.

Buying exotic straps:............... :yuk:

87798-29017.jpg

Please clean it up fast before I add my two cents to what these jerks have said. By pooling their collective intellectual assets, that should give them an I.Q. of just about three.

POST EDITED :

Jonathan, thank you for your support.

I misread the postings after the cleanup by Willith ( so missed a couple of postings) & english is not my native language...

to Birdman:

I won't post anymore, don't worry (promised to Willith)

But as a diver and a love for the underwaterworld (second to watches), I keep my humble opinon, nothing more.

Gerco

Edited by Gerco

stingray is hardly endangered unlike croc or alligator. and to the guy posting history rhetoric in all of my stingray posts go hug a tree as you eat your beef and wear your leather strap and shoes

Hi Birdman,

It has nothing to do with hugging trees, eating beef and wearing leather shoes. I am not a evironmental nuthead. But as a diver I jusk like the animal in question.....and still that's an opinion.

My excuses for multiple postings by the way...didn't know & won't do it again.

Greetz Gerco

QUOTE(ryyannon @ Jul 16 2006, 06:10 PM)

Please clean it up fast before I add my two cents to what these jerks have said. By pooling their collective intellectual assets, that should give them an I.Q. of just about three.

----------------------------------

Sorry Neil,

It was 142 last assesmenttest....

I won't post anymore, don't worry (promised to Willith)

But as a diver and a love for the underwaterworld (second to watches), it's just my humble opinon, nothing more.

Gerco

I think you've misunderstood one or two things here, amigo :-)

Thanks for the PM, Jonathan.

I've edited my original post.

regards, Gerco

@Willith:

Clive shmive.... ryyannon greases no man's....watch.

And a live animal is always better than a dead watchstrap. Sure, that's exactly what I've got too, but if the whole of idea of using animal skins disappeared off the face of the earth tomorrow, it wouldn't bother me the slightest.

I don't even care to get into a long-winded and futile debate about the subject, other than to say that I have little respect for the people who can't see this aspect of it.

And it really pisses me to see (censored) people insulting a member who's merely expressing an opinion.

Yes, everyone is entitled to an opinion but to post exactly the same thing in every thread where a subject is mentioned is tantamount to preaching in my book and this isn't the place for that.

But that's been got over now anyway so I'm obviously not the only one who thought that. There's another discussion thread for this.

To the OP - Nice picture, it looks good.