When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What is this and why?

Guest TTK

Congrats JTB.....it's an Omegamatic.......it's called the "matic'...because the original has the 'hybrid' quartz / automatic movement....they are as rare as Shady developing good taste......!

Yes I have them for sale....altho' automatic only......going up shortly....watch the Dealer section......usual keen pricing from TTK.....$750.00... :lol: ...just mah wee joke there......$105.00 free shipping....!

Edited by TTK

Congrats JTB.....it's an Omegamatic.......it's called the "matic'...because it has the automatic movement....they are as rare as Shady developing good taste......!

Yes I have them for sale.....going up shortly....watch the Dealer section......usual keen pricing from TTK.....$750.00......just mah wee joke there......$105.00 free shipping....!

..........And my speshul prize is? :lol:

JTB

Once again...I endeavour to find the rarest of replicas......not always the finest......but look at my track record......Porsche Indicator...Paul Picot......TAG SLR......Glashutte Panomatic.....Omega De Villes......Breitling Pult chrono.....etc etc.......'swhy TTK is known for the unusual... :D

BTW....available in Blue / Black / White....!

Once again...I endeavour to find the rarest of replicas......not always the finest......but look at my track record......Porsche Indicator...Paul Picot......TAG SLR......Glashutte Panomatic.....Omega De Villes......Breitling Pult chrono.....etc etc.......'swhy TTK is known for the unusual... :D

BTW....available in Blue / Black / White....!

Neil-

Sent you some e-mails & PMs about this watch - but no reply? Why no reply Neil why? :wounded1: