When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How much time do you spend on RWG?

jkerouac

Many RWG members have admitted to being addicted to watches. After not wanting to pay one or two or three grand for a classy genuine watch, within a suprisingly short time you can spend that much or more on a collection of good quality reps -- and still want to purchase even more.

Part of the collecting addiction is the information and friendship shared on this board. When I get to work in the a.m., I check e-mail, and then I check what is going on at RWG.

And I also check briefly to see what is happening several times throughout the work day. At home, RWG is my home page, and I check in once more as soon as I get home. If my wife isn't home and nothing else needs to be done, I spend a bit more time on RWG.

In all, I estimate that I spend between 1 and 2 hours on RWG every weekday. On weekends I may have a bit more time to play online, but on other weekends I may not get online at all.

I get the impression that many of my friends consistently spend even more time... in some cases much more time ..... on RWG. A quick glance at today's top posters can tell who must be spending a lot of time here. And now that we have a game arcade and the whole RWG money game, there seem to be even more reasons to linger here.

So the question is, how much time do you spend on (in? at??) RWG? And how does it impact the rest of your life, say work, time with wife/girlfriend, reading books, outdoors, etc?

I'm really interested to know how others here balance this online club with the rest of their lives.

(OK, it's an absolutely perfect sunny day in Seattle, and I'm going to go back outside now. So until later......)

well, i really spend a lot time on RWG...

when i come to work at 8 a.m. i check the new posts...i read what i am interested in and reply to those posts where i find interest in replying...

during my work hours, i check from time to time RWG...it depends on how much free time i have...

every day after gym, around 9 p.m. i come again to the forum and spend 1 hour + reading...and posting...

so, it is 3 hours a day on RWG...or even more...

my GF is mad about it! she hates all of you, and she doesn't even wear more the watch, cause she hates everything that makes TIC-TAC! :lol:

Well I used to spend hours on end here. Literally I would be browsing the topics while at work for a full 8 hour day! Then the many hours at night after the wife went to bed . . .

Lately though I have been spreading my time between here and some other forums for other hobbies/interests I have gotten into. I would say I spend a total of 2-3 hours a day here now and about 5 out of the 7 days of the week. I still love this place, just don't spend as much time as I did when I first discovered the world of reps.

Between the sig pics posted by you and Dani, whoo needs a girlfriend?

LOLLLLLL

Bill

I'm working on it. There's one girl I like, but I have to get the courage to talk to her.

Anyway... misdirection time. Pick on Dadog for his glowing name! Didn't he learn from Gotovina ?

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

:rolleyes:

Yes there are time I'm not sitting here behind the moniter, but impossible for me to gauge the hours I actually spend here.............of course it was different when I was working but there you have it :blink:

Ken