When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Free anti-virus

mhemm

I have Lavasoft Ad-Aware...awesome free utility.

I have several antivirus and spyware programs...including Norton Internet Security, Ad-Aware, Spyware Doctor, & Spybot-search and destroy.

Hope that helps,

Jon

I really is superb, but it's not an Anti-Virus.

Yeh true...sorry if i wasnt clear. This is meant to be just a spyware program...you need a separate program for anti-virus. As i said...it would be worth getting this whatever anti-virus you go for.

Jon

Free is a problem for me... I just don't feel any value with it... It's nice, but I always feel something is or will be missing.

NOD32... the best hands down AV available. small and not in your face, does the job brilliantly:

http://www.nod32.com

The 30 day trial is free!

Avast is really good and it is for free. check it out here:http://www.download-it-free.com/avast/

I strongly recommend Avast Antivirus - it's the full commercial product available for free for personal use. (They make their money from business use).

Go to their website Avast website and get any info you want.

If there's one product that causes more problems to friends and family (in terms of the "can you fix my computer?" questions I get) it's Norton Antivirus. So I was really pleased to find Avast to wean them all off Norton.

If there's one product that causes more problems to friends and family (in terms of the "can you fix my computer?" questions I get) it's Norton Antivirus. So I was really pleased to find Avast to wean them all off Norton.

Ha :lol: I brought my computer new from the shop and it took 2 Months to get the bloody thing running right............................they found corrupted files in the Norton Anti Virus, go figure :blink:

Ken