When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MidWeek Wrist-Check (Sep 12-13, 2007)

Victoria

WEDNESDAY

Have I told you how much I love my DSN 112? Well, twice as much when I wear it on the Mario Paci Senape!

pam112senapepx0.jpg

I look awesome with this white combo. Yes, I'm vain, sue me. ;)

bringingpam112senapeue0.jpg

I'm telling you. Like Hambone said, Iron Eyes Cody gave his body to strapmakers to make the Senape. Look at that grain. :D

senapepradanb5.jpg

THURSDAY

Caution! Hublot Big Bang Danger ahead! All those who enter, fall in love!

hbbwhitemagiccaution00vx2.jpg

The Aspen's cute buckle. The strap itself is neither comfortable, nor uncomfortable. It's a heavy watch, though.

hbbwmbucklefv7.jpg

Raymond dubbed Narikaa's HBB Aspen "White Magic". EXACTLY.

hbbwhitemagicwed00de3.jpg

EDIT: Wow. What happened to the aspect ratio? I just put my hand on the screen, on top of the first photo, and it's twice as large! Now I know how Angelina Jolie feels when she sees her 30 foot face on the screen. I have less tats though. ;)

Beautiful.

Where did you get the PVD PAM, Chubbchubb? :)

Yes, yes, I'm finally caving in. I said they're too masculine for me, but I see so many on these wrist-checks, and me wants...

(Great strap too! Distressed by you?)

Vic... I built this PVD from a 111h (dial, hands), a standard but reliable CN 6497 from my parts-box and a PVD case I bought from Tourby :thumbs:. To the best of my knowledge, It's essentially a fantasy PAM because there was never a gen PVD with a 111 sanwich dial. The strap comes from another 111h I bought from Luke (here on RWG) a few months ago. My guess is that he distressed it himself. I think it looks great, especially with the dark PVD case. The PVD buckle comes from the bay.

I remember that Davidsen had both a nice PVD case kit and several complete PVD's (218/a, 202/a, 111).

Go for it... the best thing about tempation is... to give in! It'll look great with your red nails...