When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just letting u guys know i finally got to say to elliot lazeraus

rbj69

here u go jeff

"Those are the reasons for the rules on ViaPaneristi.....but, no one has ever seen a post where I judge or say anything about Replicas nor the people who own them....." (quote from elliot)

those words at the top u just said not too long ago, so now i have to say something :

i will have to correct u on one thing and then i say let by gones be by gones ok , im not an ass but i have a memory like a hawk and right now i think u remeber me , if not i used my same name over there that way no confusion would be made , cause im honest and i dont have to hide, so i have become friends with a few cool guys at your site, bought a few pieces actually, here im well respected and work on many people watches replica or genuine, but many here probably remember how i was treated in the end, i listed my genuine 1680 sub in your trade section and your godlike complex moderator without hesitation or asking questions went straight for my jugular with lies, and u backed him up , u guys deleted what i said cause u looked bad and then u kicked me out, u said my watch was a fake and a good one but u know who i am and i work on fake watches, and there was more drama to it than that but thats the jist of it

but the problem is u and i talked via email and u backed him up and basically told me to take a hike , i showed proof of the watch being genuine and u still didnt care, to make a long story short , u said quote, i dont need your business, and i said well a big part of your sales is due to guys like me , and u said u highly doubt people buying fake watches could afford your straps, i said u would be suprised , they would spend money to make there replica watches look better before a guy replaces his oem , then u said besides i rather not see my straps on a fake watch, i said " u will eat them words one day" and it seems u r eating them now ,,, i honestly feel your buddy was the ring leader and that is why i will let by gones be by gones, but please over here stay honest and dont lie , cause u said those things to me,, so u have talked bad about our passsion ,(which up top is your quote saying u havent) also i believe our passion is far greater than anyones on viapaneristi , u do it for show , we do if for love and fun , i will give u one thing u r a smart businessman cause u realize we have a big passion and now u want to feed off of that, which is commendable and very smart , ause i think u have great straps and before that i bought maybe two from u and would have bought more till the [censored] hit the fan

ok thats off my chest , im not a guy that hold grudges but i cannot forget, hopefully u will become a great guy in my eyes again , like i once thought u were , please i think u have alot to offer these good people but again just be honest and dont start off by telling lies (we hate scammers like u do , the difference is we prove it first) if u stay honest and dont act or get snobby (godlike) u will get more respect that way than just throwing coupons out there for us , i dont want to argue with u , many were around and supporting me when that happened (thank u guys) , i simply rather u just say u r sry i was treated that way and lets move on, or u dont have to say anything, lets just move on, hope to see u around and again im not mad at u at all ,(dissappointed maybe) like i said i think u got caught up in the web your moderator weaved

regards, redbigjoe69 (joe)"

Joe,

I Know you put too much trust into folks, but My advice to you is to stay away from Elliot.

Ask Ubi and some other long time members what they think. You have to remember this is the guy who threatend many of us with legal letters....

There are many other Strap dealers and I would not chance dealing with him.

u have to remember jeff i am a long time member as well and im no dummy , u should know that by now, that is why i refreshed his memory and called him on his lie , thanks for your care though

Always good to vent spleen RBJ, and noble intention too offering the hand of friendship like that, but I'd have to agree with Jeff...

There lurks a 'Brutus' in many like Elliot, as you say yourself his motives are not pure (ironic for a self-proclaimed purist!) and I wouldn't turn your back for split second lest you feel the metallic prod of something sharp and pointy...!

Frankly I don't care if he has the dog's [censored] in straps, it is all about the person and service, which is why someone like Drew - an absolute top-class gent to deal with - will always get my business.

Edited by docblackrock

• 2 months later...

What can I say...people change...

and yes, Eliot is eating his words now.

Before I join this community, I always think Replica Business is equivalent to bad taste, scam, ebay fraud. Just a bunch of cheap crooks who can't afford a good watch.

But obviously, I was wrong. A lot of people here are rich and they have good taste. They have passion in what they like and enjoy the hobby of collecting good watches.

I admit that it was a bias due to my ignorance. But people change, right?

I guess Elliot deserves a chance? So far he is doing well @ RWI. Maybe he is doing it for his straps business. But honestly, I don't think he is making a lot of money for selling a few straps at RWI or RWG.

My 2 cents.

• 1 month later...
Joe was a member before you knew about this place...

Wasn't that a joke?

Daclothe was a long-time member on RWG1 before having to change his name.