When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PM I received from the guy Elliot (TC Straps) who said he changed...

V

I have discussed this privately with the Admin and gave me the permission to post it.

The PM is 100% true and can be proved.

He said he came here because he wanted to change.. Look what he JUST send me:

I saw your post on the TC straps thread and I would like to ask you a question....

You said that you prefer if I wasn't there.......Now should I come back and say that I would prefer if you weren't there, that you mess up the place with negativity.

I don't think you would like to see that, would you?

You have already flamed my ass and I have had enouugh of you....so either play nice or I will show you what your own medicine tastes like. This is not a threat at all...this is a promise.

Elliot

(I don't hide behind false names)

I fill the place with negativity? Did he changed?

Btw this is what I posted on the other thread.. Pleas enotice the UNDERLINED welcome:

Look.. I was not here yesterday and to tell you the truth I don't care AT ALL for TC straps.

If you want to do buisness with him then DO. If you don't then go somewhere else.

I am sick and tired of the same things over and over.

USE THE SEARCH BUTTON and do what you have to do.

I welcome Elliot but that's the last thing to see from me regarding any topics related to him and his straps.

Of course I would prefer not to have him here but the equasion is = Buisness > respect to older members

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Elazarus

I aplogize if I offended you....but I am tired of the flames.

You may not want me here but there are many who do. I do not want a few to stand in the way of many....

I have received a lot of very nice e-mails today by people saying don't let "A" and "B" get to you....stay, have fun and keep the specials coming....

And that is what I am going to do.

So Veni, please accept my apology....and Clive i don't know what I ever did to you but perhaps we can discuss it privately.

Elliot

I aplogize if I offended you....but I am tired of the flames.

You may not want me here but there are many who do. I do not want a few to stand in the way of many....

I have received a lot of very nice e-mails today by people saying don't let "A" and "B" get to you....stay, have fun and keep the specials coming....

And that is what I am going to do.

So Veni, please accept my apology....and Clive i don't know what I ever did to you but perhaps we can discuss it privately.

Elliot

Offended me? Offended me?

You didn't offended me... (I don't care for what you say and I am DEFINATELY not afraid of you.(

You THREATENED me... That's why you should apologise.

And if you remember correct this is the reason for the FLAMES in the first place...

The threatening through your legal department.

Anyway.. I understand I flamed you in the past. NOW I welcome you and I get this threatening PM.

<_<

It certainly was a nasty pm, however I find it totally rare these days for anyone to apologize for anything. Most of the time, in traffic, someone cuts me off, and then flips me off. It takes a major step in self-reflection to think for a moment that we did something wrong, and then to apologize for it. I know it is hard to let go of things, but just something to consider. Of course, I’m a psychologist that believes people are innately good, a belief further encouraged by a bottle of Italian red wine, so what do I know?

I may be in the minority but I don't consider this PM to be very threatening. Elliot has been subjected to a large amount of attacks and flaming on this board and the old RWG, and let's be honest some of it has come from you. So, all he's saying is he will dish it out too. I hope he doesn't but i understand.

Of course, I grew up in New York and Philadelphia and so my notion of a threat is - well a bit more threatening.

The rationale for all this crap always seems to be "well Elliott sent that nasty letter to us last year, so we can say anything nasty we want." I have a 6 and a 10 year old and I hear that reasoning all the time from them.

Elliott's made a nice home for himself at RWI and if things get too crazy on RWG he knows he's welcome there.

Dave

I have discussed this privately with the Admin and gave me the permission to post it.

The PM is 100% true and can be proved.

He said he came here because he wanted to change.. Look what he JUST send me:

I saw your post on the TC straps thread and I would like to ask you a question....

You said that you prefer if I wasn't there.......Now should I come back and say that I would prefer if you weren't there, that you mess up the place with negativity.

I don't think you would like to see that, would you?

You have already flamed my ass and I have had enouugh of you....so either play nice or I will show you what your own medicine tastes like. This is not a threat at all...this is a promise.

Elliot

(I don't hide behind false names)

I fill the place with negativity? Did he changed?

Btw this is what I posted on the other thread.. Pleas enotice the UNDERLINED welcome:

Look.. I was not here yesterday and to tell you the truth I don't care AT ALL for TC straps.

If you want to do buisness with him then DO. If you don't then go somewhere else.

I am sick and tired of the same things over and over.

USE THE SEARCH BUTTON and do what you have to do.

I welcome Elliot but that's the last thing to see from me regarding any topics related to him and his straps.

Of course I would prefer not to have him here but the equasion is = Buisness > respect to older members

All these hatred never ends. We always hope that things will get resolved when someone who is willing to forgo his ego and confess to their mistake.... never seemed that easy, eh? If only the world is that simple. Elliot has apologised. Takes a man to do that. Much respect to him.

With all the trashing around and personal remarks flying across the board against Elliot, I would have done the same thing if I were him... maybe more. :bicycle:

All these hatred never ends. We always hope that things will get resolved when someone who is willing to forgo his ego and confess to their mistake.... never seemed that easy, eh? If only the world is that simple. Elliot has apologised. Takes a man to do that. Much respect to him.

With all the trashing around and personal remarks flying across the board against Elliot, I would have done the same thing if I were him... maybe more. :bicycle:

He apologized??? Where? When? What specifically did he apologize for? Ahh...forget it. You people seem more preocupied with saving 20% or 40% or whatever... and forgot about the principal of the matter.

For your information, watcher71, I have NEVER bought a strap from Elliot. I am hardly into straps, I go for watches. Elliot = POS? Care to elaborate on your personal experience as to why he is POS? It is easy to jump on the bandwagon to join the pom pom party but if you have a bad experience to base your assumptions on, then fair enough. Post your own experience rather than raking on what others have said. :)

p/s As to where & when did Elliot apologise? Since you are so keen on bringing up past (Mar) threads, I don't supposed you could do some investigative work and find out for yourself?

For your information, watcher71, I have NEVER bought a strap from Elliot. I am hardly into straps, I go for watches. Elliot = POS? Care to elaborate on your personal experience as to why he is POS? It is easy to jump on the bandwagon to join the pom pom party but if you have a bad experience to base your assumptions on, then fair enough. Post your own experience rather than raking on what others have said. :)

p/s As to where & when did Elliot apologise? Since you are so keen on bringing up past (Mar) threads, I don't supposed you could do some investigative work and find out for yourself?

Im not jumping on a band wagon...thank you very much...I have posted in detail in several threads on the matter. READ! Search...whatever....this is old news...not new, not even remotely new and my opinion has been stated quite clearly. good night.

Ken, I realised that there is a long trail of history between Elliot and the members here and by no means, I am trying to probe into the matter any further as we have done this many times already. Far too many times. I am simply trying to justify the accusation of calling someone "POS".

@Quarks please don't pursue this it does have history, quite a lot of history in fact.

Ken

Please, the man was welcomed here by the Mods. Now even the Mods have a visable say, no. No wonder we seek elsewhere to voice our views without repression. Kenberg, it seems you have a personal grudge, please share with us all noobs.

Edited by pizzanooo